PDA

View Full Version : It is snowing!

belterv
11-26-2006, 06:45 PM
It is snowing here! The pictures below are Sandys water bowls and her frisbee. Go to ORIGINAL THREAD (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=117233) for more pictures!! :D

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-26-2006, 06:46 PM
I already replied to that thread, but is it possible for you to get any new pictures of Sandy for us? It's been a while since we've seen anything new of her.

belterv
11-26-2006, 06:47 PM
I already replied to that thread, but is it possible for you to get any new pictures of Sandy for us? It's been a while since we've seen anything new of her.
Yes, I will very soon. She has been acting like she is scared of the snow lately but I will try. :)

Love That Collie
11-26-2006, 06:51 PM
[QUOTE=belterv]It is snowing here! The pictures below are Sandys water bowls and her frisbee.

It was 71 here today. Nobody can figure that out, it's usually in the 30's
this time of year. I'm used to it being cold at Thanksgiving not warm :eek:
Some warm "front" coming thru or something. Hopefully we get some snow for Christmas though.

belterv
11-26-2006, 06:56 PM
[QUOTE=belterv]It is snowing here! The pictures below are Sandys water bowls and her frisbee.

It was 71 here today. Nobody can figure that out, it's usually in the 30's
this time of year. I'm used to it being cold at Thanksgiving not warm :eek:
Some warm "front" coming thru or something. Hopefully we get some snow for Christmas though.
Yeah, its the opposite here though, its never this cold in November here!

GreyhoundGirl
11-26-2006, 07:32 PM
I think global warming has really taken it's toll here. :( We have not had much snow at all. However, friday was the first day in over 70 days that it had not been raining :D . 5 years ago all thgat rain would have been snow. Rather sad, really... :(

borzoimom
11-26-2006, 07:36 PM
Global warning according to news casts shows up reports in the summer, and glacier warnings shows up in the news in the winter.. rofl.. I would not worry. Its heading your way... Just like it will here.. We dont control the weather, we just talk about it... thats it.. Last year was supposed to be a dry winter-- we have 5 blizzards, we were supposed to have a dry spring- we averaged more rain than we have in 10 years, we seldom hit above 80 degrees here.. They have no clue what they are talking about, other than trying to make THE NEWS.. its okay. I will send you some snow... Or you send me some.. hahaha..

GreyhoundGirl
11-26-2006, 07:38 PM
Global warning according to news casts shows up reports in the summer, and glacier warnings shows up in the news in the winter.. rofl.. I would not worry. Its heading your way... Just like it will here.. We dont control the weather, we just talk about it... thats it.. Last year was supposed to be a dry winter-- we have 5 blizzards, we were supposed to have a dry spring- we averaged more rain than we have in 10 years, we seldom hit above 80 degrees here.. They have no clue what they are talking about, other than trying to make THE NEWS.. its okay. I will send you some snow... Or you send me some.. hahaha..

LOL, you being in virginia, no doubt I'll be sending you snow someday. :p but every year the snow comes later. We had one small snowfall this year, nothing more. and it's the end of November. Saddest thing is, it'll probably be snowing untill april, one it starts.

borzoimom
11-26-2006, 07:45 PM
Yea I know what you mean. You all seem to last longer on the snow, long after our grass starts to grow.. I would not worry= the news reports change by the seasons. We had the coldest winter two years ago than we had in a 100 years... And more snow last year as far as large snows than we had for who knows..
I dont mind snow. I am early retired, at least for now, and dont have to drive. The dogs dont seem to mind it, and it is pretty to watch. I dont even mind the shovel..

belterv
11-26-2006, 08:26 PM
I just uploaded some new pictures and 2 videos if you want to see them in the ORIGINAL THREAD (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?p=1674329#post1674329) ..