PDA

View Full Version : Its that time of year again..

slleipnir
06-13-2002, 12:26 PM
Exams that is..-sigh- I'm not as stressed as last sem, which is probably a bad thing?? Being nervous and stressed makes me study, and, the most I've done is memorize the 30 formulas I have for one subject..Physics. Lol. I have it tomorrow....eep..My teacher marks so unfairly, and takes off marks for spelling (or if she THINKS it is, even though its just messy (Like how I had temp writen kinda messy so it looked like tenp..then a to the side, another thing that said temp again, only clear..she underlined 'tenp' saying i couldn't spell..I was like..?! Geez, you must REALLY think I'm stupid..)..you can tell what it is, shes just mean) If you don't write like a professional, then your not marked as good. Thats the only thing I'm worried about. I have math on monday, geo on Wed, then I'm freeeeeee! Anyone else writing right now too?

Logan
06-13-2002, 12:31 PM
Good luck, Audrey!!! Whew! I am so glad to be past all of that!!! Hope you'll do terrific on all of your exams!!!

jennifert
06-13-2002, 12:55 PM
Good luck on all your exams Audrey! Try to write neatly just to humor her....No reason to get points off for a silly thing like that. Although I suppose in the real world, a typo or misspelling could cause some problems. For example,we just had a school budget that was voted on and approved by the district FOR THE WRONG AMOUNT!! Because of a typo!! So now they have to do it all over again....So I guess spelling does matter..

Anyway, good luck!

Logan
06-13-2002, 01:01 PM
And I make loans through the Small Business Administration.....a couple of years ago, some accounting guru misplaced a decimal and they cut the amount of loans we could make in half....and it turned out to be a mistake!!!

Be careful, Audrey!!! Print pretty!!! :D

06-13-2002, 01:31 PM
GOOD LUCK AUDREY !!! :D :D :D

tatsxxx11
06-13-2002, 04:27 PM
GOOD LUCK AUDREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slleipnir
06-13-2002, 05:47 PM
Thanks hehe! I'll need it :o

And for the printing, its really not the bad, she just goes on like it is. I'm just naturally a messy writer :o Its readable, but she should be marking us on theory, not grammer and puncuation, its only grade 11 physics :o I try :D Sometimes if I'm in a rush, or something, I'll write sloppey to make sure I get it all done.. :[

slleipnir
06-14-2002, 06:08 AM
Yay for me. Looks like I'm off to write now :[ I didn't feel nervous till now, and its all rushing in at once lmao..thats probably not a good thing?

slleipnir
06-15-2002, 01:10 PM
1 down..2 to go..lol...

krazyaboutkatz
06-17-2002, 12:18 AM
Good luck Audrey!!!! I'm glad I don't have to worry about exams anymore.

slleipnir
06-19-2002, 02:32 PM
I finished my last one today! It wasn't much of an exam..I was done in like 15 mins..Great stuff lol! I'm FREEE now! Whoo! 1 more year to go :]