PDA

View Full Version : What a beautiful day!

davidpizzica
11-26-2006, 12:42 PM
Here it is, November 26th, and it's 65 degrees and sunny in Pittsburgh! I was driving around with the windows down in the car. I'm even going to mow the lawn one more time to get the leaves picked up. However by the end of this week we will be paying for this good weather!

caseysmom
11-26-2006, 12:44 PM
Its been beautiful here in California also David...but I believe rain is in the forecast for today.

davidpizzica
11-26-2006, 12:50 PM
Its been beautiful here in California also David...but I believe rain is in the forecast for today.
Pittsburgh usually doesn't get good weather like this in late november. By this time we already had our first snowfall and we're pretty cold by now. I'm going to enjoy it while it's here!

critter crazy
11-26-2006, 12:56 PM
The weather lately has been great hasnt it??? am loving it, and not looking forward to it cooling back off again!! This year has been very weird so far!! Usually we have our first snow strom by now, and have only had a few flurries!! Very weird!!

lizbud
11-26-2006, 05:08 PM
Wow, we had the perfect 65 degree and sunny day too. In fact, the
last couple of days have been perfect. I actually opened the windows
today to get the fresh air. :D

chocolatepuppy
11-26-2006, 07:21 PM
We had a beautiful day here in NE Ohio today also. We cooked out on the grill! :D

GreyhoundGirl
11-26-2006, 07:49 PM
:D On friday, we got our first not-raining day in over 70 days !!! :D As expected, we were out for a nice, long walk that day. Today, it is grey, gloomy and rainy, back to normal, I guess. :p

elizabethann
11-26-2006, 08:03 PM
I took Fenway to the beach today & wore a turtleneck & fleece coat. I was sooooooooooooooooooooooo hot. The beach was packed with people, dogs & horses. Everybody was out today.

I got into my car afterwards & listened to Christmas music. It felt weird. :D

GreyhoundGirl
11-27-2006, 03:25 PM
Poured again today. :( Hopefully we won't have to go another 70+ days of rain... :( It gives everyone a sluggish, depressed feeling.

lizbud
11-27-2006, 06:18 PM
Poured again today. :( Hopefully we won't have to go another 70+ days of rain... :( It gives everyone a sluggish, depressed feeling.

You don't live in Oregon do you? My daughter moved there a few months
ago & told me she going to buy one of those lamps that "fake" sunlight.The
special lamps are used with those who have SAD, ( Seasonal Affective Disorder) I wonder if they work?

RedHedd
11-28-2006, 11:00 AM
It's sunny, clear and cold here in the San Francisco Bay Area. No rain for the rest of the week - in fact they're predicting warmer! :cool:

borzoimom
11-28-2006, 02:48 PM
We have been in the low 50's during on the say up here on the mountain but below 32 at night.. But still- I will take it..

davidpizzica
11-28-2006, 03:30 PM
It's sunny, clear and cold here in the San Francisco Bay Area. No rain for the rest of the week - in fact they're predicting warmer! :cool:
Redhedd, we're supposed to have one more day of 60 degree+ weather then thursday and friday we're going to have rain, then rain mixed with snow (I don't like THAT four letter word!) and much colder here in Pittsburgh.

Dorothy39
11-28-2006, 03:46 PM
Yes Sir, We've been tricked into thinking that it's early September!!!

I bought some fresh " sugar snap peas" and ate them while sitting in the sunshine, just to spite Ol Man Winter.

One more day, then, No-Sun, No-color-No- warmth, NOvember!!!! ;)

Crazy-Cat-Lover
11-28-2006, 04:10 PM
It is -5°C and sunny here. It was -10°C overnight, something we're not used to. We have gotten over 12 inches of snow since Sunday and are expecting a bunch more. I love the snow, but not when it's this cold out! :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-28-2006, 04:13 PM
I wish it was like that here! Currently (including the wind chill) it is -39°C...something I'm more than used to, but it usually doesn't get this cold until the end of January or so.

Pembroke_Corgi
11-28-2006, 04:14 PM
I wish it was like that here! Currently (including the wind chill) it is -39°C...something I'm more than used to, but it usually doesn't get this cold until the end of January or so.
Yikes! :eek: