PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow!!!

Sirrahsim
11-26-2006, 09:01 AM
We get the keys to our new house tomorrow!!! :) :) :) :) I am so excited!! Hubby and I went out this weekend and spent more than we were prepared to (financed with no interest until 2009!) on our bedroom set, matress, and dining room table. They should be delivered next week or the week after. Until then we will be sleeping on an air matress but it is SO worth it. The bed that we got is absolutely beautiful and has an heirloom warrenty meaning that if anything breaks or chips they will replace it for free not just for DH and I but for our kids, or for our kids kids, etc...
I am SO excited and will post pictures of our new home just as soon as we get internet access set up :)

We could have moved in last wednesday but we figured that the long holiday weekend without internet/TV/furniture would be WAY too long and depressing :D At least now we can start taking steps to get internet/cable/phone :D :D I'm so excited!

catnapper
11-26-2006, 09:04 AM
Congrats Missy!!! I'm sure the house is beautiful, as well as all your new furnishings. It must be heavenly to know you have your own home after living in a highrise apartment building for years.

PS: Time to change the Location section of your user ID: you're no longer residing in Japan! :D

Sirrahsim
11-26-2006, 09:06 AM
oh yeah!! I'll go in and change that now :rolleyes: :p I forgot :D :D

joycenalex
11-26-2006, 10:08 AM
congrats on the quality bed and dining room table (did you get a pad? sooo worth it!) will you post pictures in a few weeks?

Sirrahsim
11-26-2006, 11:47 AM
yep, I will post pictures just as soon as we find an isp that we can afford and get it hooked up :p

Alysser
11-26-2006, 12:38 PM
Congratulations! How exciting for you guys!! I'm sure your house is gorgeous. I can't wait to see pics. :)

*LabLoverKEB*
11-26-2006, 01:15 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting! Now, for the pictures! ;)

krazyaboutkatz
11-26-2006, 01:32 PM
Congrats!!!:D I hope that your move goes smoothly and please be sure to take lots of pictures so you can share them with us.:)