PDA

View Full Version : Ashers

mom2lotsacats
11-26-2006, 06:38 AM
Ashers,
What a handsome kitty you are - Maine Coon or not. You do sound like one though. I'm glad that after such a rough start, you found a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

kb2yjx
11-26-2006, 07:24 AM
That face could melt a thousand hearts!!! And it melted those of you parents that took you from the shelter to your forever home!!!! And again, just LOVE those white boots!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

animallovernw
11-26-2006, 08:03 AM
You are so sweet looking in your awesome picture--very photogenic!:) :)

Your humans get a big "kudo's" from me for adopting you at their local shelter......you certainly needed a good home quick with your respiratory problem and parasites:eek:

It certainly sounds like you and your feline companion "Moozers" have an exquisite life with all your toys and fun!

Congrat's on being the COTD---have a purrrrfect life!
;) Meows from: Pearl, Keiko & June

Please spay/neuter your pets. Adopt from your shelter or rescue organization!!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-26-2006, 01:14 PM
Ashers you are one handsome fellow!!!

You look so comfy and laid back in your wonderful photo!!! ♥♥♥
I'm so glad your humans shared it with us and we got to meet you!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

AvaJoy
11-26-2006, 02:39 PM
Handsome Asher, you do look a bit Maine Coon-ish, and I am delighted to meet you today and read about your happy story! Those days of suffering with URI, parasites and roaming the streets are long in the past, and now it is time to celebrate having your loving home and being honoured as our gorgeous COTD! I'm sorry that Sushi went to RB. I hope your special day includes lots of head scritches, playing fetch, and maybe you will even get another fishy to befriend! :D Bask in your limelight, and enjoy! :)

Frostfrog
11-26-2006, 03:17 PM
Due to an overwhelming schedule, the burdens and demands of life and death, and of the resultant fatique, the Frostfrog has been ignoring his friends on "Cat of the Day" for far too long.

This situation will end, right now, as Frostfrog pays tribute to Ashers and Sushi:

Frostfrog is very glad that Ashers got off the street and into a good home, and he is very glad that Ashers had his own pet, Sushi, but Frostfrog is suspicious as to the acronym "R.I.P" attached to Sushi's name. Does this mean, "Rest in Pet?" Did Ashers finally enjoy Sushi as sushi?

If so, did Ashers burp afterwards?

What a thing, to belch a friend!

catmandu
11-26-2006, 05:57 PM
Its so great to see a Shelter Rescue as Cat Of The Day.
So often when I shop at Petcetera I see wonderful Cats who I would love to take into the Hotel, and give them a Furr Ever Home.
Its so great that you saw the potential in Awesome Ashers, and that you knew that Ashers would be the Purrfect Companion.And Ashers will repay you in love and affection, a Million Times Over.
The Found Cats send an AWESOME MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To ANGELIC AWESOME ASHERS COTD!!!!!!
:rolleyes: ;) :p :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

tatsxxx11
11-26-2006, 06:07 PM
Heartmelter extraordinaire, that you are, dear Ashers! Oh, who could resist that face, those booties, that charming purrrsonality!:D Seeing your sweet face smiling back at me, reading your human's loving words were just what I needed after a long day on the road!:) And speaking of "the street," sounds as though you endured your fair share of tough times and tribulations before finding your forever family! But oh, what a Cinderfella tale is yours!:) Every kitty deserves a home and family as loving as yours!:) Of course we all know who the truly lucky ones are, don't we Ashers??? ;) I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your pal, Sushi. But thankfully you have a wealth of love surrounding you, your humans, Mookers and US!:) Congratulations to you sweethart on your well earned day celeb!:) What a most deserving and EXTRA special Sunday Cat of the Day honoree you are! Hugs and kisses to you precious Ashers, from me and mine!:)

P.S... Welcome back, the inimitable FROSTFROG!:D GREAT to have you back!

sasha the cat
11-26-2006, 08:43 PM
Mew, mew to you Ashers! We do think you have lots of Maine Coon in you. You are such a handsome one -- much like my baby brother, Felix the Prince.

This is what Felix looks like now. You can see a bit of me, Norman, in the background!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid218/p186af4a8f6d9a87b993287f60742b106/ec062718.jpg

Have a great day being our COTD :D -- we are so happy that you, like us, have what every pet deserves: a good home with loving human purr~ents.

from me, Norman the King and my baby brother, Felix the Prince
and our purr~ents, KatMa & Paw-Paw.

cassiesmom
11-26-2006, 08:47 PM
Oh, sweet Ashers! I think I'm in love! A kitty that loves to play and loves getting lots of pets and affection. I enjoyed reading your heart-warming rescue story. I'm glad you are with a family that obviously adores you so much! Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, precious, and a long and healthy life with your family. Purrs and head bops from Illinois. P.S.: How did you get your interesting name?