PDA

View Full Version : Remember my grandpa?

Almita
11-26-2006, 12:40 AM
Remember my grandpa i had you guys updated about him being in the hospital because he tripped over a hose and broke his hip bone and ankle, then 3 months later he went to the hospital again because he wasn't feeling well, was seeing dead people and getting depressed soon to be passing away.

Well 3 months later, November 25th 2006 4:00pm. My grandpa passed away. I loved him was the best grandpa and the only one i have met. My other grandpa passed away 3 years before i was born.

So i wanted to tell all you guys that he passed away, wasn't in the best of mood today, first him passing away, then my mom yelling at me we never got along she yelled at me at a restaurant for no reason, now other reasons. so yeah hope you can keep my grandpa and my family in your thoughts.

Alma

caseysmom
11-26-2006, 12:42 AM
I am so sorry about your Grandfather...I hope you and your Mother find some peace.

krazyaboutkatz
11-26-2006, 12:45 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather's passing.:( I hope that things get better for you. Please take care.

Daisy and Delilah
11-26-2006, 06:55 AM
I'm so sorry Alma. I'm in tears right now. I know how much you loved him. Rest in Peace Grandpa :(

I hope things between you and your Mom get better sweetie.
{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

Karen
11-26-2006, 07:13 AM
I'm sure now is a stressful time for your mom, and hopefully things will get better soon.

Rest in peace, sir, your Grandpa joins a host of angels in heaven.

borzoimom
11-26-2006, 07:14 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your grandfathers passing. I know everyone is greiving. Maybe the stress of watching your grandfather grow steadly ill, has been too much of a strain on your mother. They say there are stages to grief. My mother, the sweetest woman in the world, became "short" during my grandmothers illness of altizmers. The stress was just overwhelming.
I hope things improve with your mother.
Again- I am so sorry for your loss. I will put the family in prayers.

Dorothy39
11-26-2006, 08:21 AM
Almita :(

I'm so sorry to learn that your Grandfather passed away~ He was such a cherished member of your family ~ And he will be so missed.

Grief work is very hard, as "We are only human", and each of us experiences our "unique" pain and sorrow while struggling through its many stages~

I will say my Silent Prayer for Your Family :o

Please Accept My Sincere Condolences.

buttercup132
11-26-2006, 10:03 AM
Aww Almits I'm so sorry:(

cyber-sibes
11-26-2006, 10:23 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa passing, I know you'll miss him. Will keep you 7 your mom in my prayers.

Almita
11-26-2006, 10:36 AM
Thanks everyone it means a lot to me.

Pembroke_Corgi
11-26-2006, 01:06 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. :(

*LabLoverKEB*
11-26-2006, 01:13 PM
I am deeply sorry for the loss of your beloved grandfather... :( :( :(

kimlovescats
11-26-2006, 03:55 PM
Oh sweetheart, I'm very sorry to hear about your grandfather! :( I'm sure your mom is under a lot of stress right now too from his passing! Things will get better!

HUGS,
Kim

lizbud
11-26-2006, 04:44 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :( Losing someone you love being with is
so hard. Prayers for you & your family.

Anita Cholaine
11-26-2006, 05:26 PM
Almita, I'm so sorry for your loss :( I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. (((((HUGS)))))

luvofallhorses
11-26-2006, 06:11 PM
I am so very sorry to hear this, Almita. :( you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. ((((HUGS))))

Almita
11-29-2006, 06:15 PM
Just saw this thread now. Thanks everyone means a lot.

dukedogsmom
11-29-2006, 06:30 PM
I'm so sorry. I'm glad you got to see him before he passed, though. I had a grandpa that died when I was about four so I only knew one, too. I hope you can find some peace about this. We'll keep you in our thoughts.

Pawsitive Thinking
11-30-2006, 06:48 AM
I am sorry that you have lost your Grandpa - they are very special aren't they?

I am sure your Mum is lashing out because of grief and stress - I know I did when I lost my Dad.

We are all here for you sweetie {{{{hugs}}}}