PDA

View Full Version : Floppy

Logan
06-13-2002, 08:39 AM
I did a double take because your picture reminded me so much of our cat friend, Edwina, in your beautiful bonnet!! Congratulations, Floppy, you're the Pet of the Day! I think you are absolutely stunning, and who cares if you don't like to run around! I don't either!!! :D Eat, drink and relax today! I hope you get lots of extra good things to eat.

jackiesdaisy1935
06-13-2002, 08:58 AM
My goodness Floppy, you have a wonderful family and a wonderful life, even friends to play with. I loved that picture of you in the pretty hat. You are a beautiful little girl and your coloring is just wonderful. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Floppy, Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
Miss Daisy, Perry and Jackie

momoffuzzyfaces
06-13-2002, 11:15 AM
Floppy
I love the picture of you in your bonnet! What a sweet girl you are. No wonder your family loves you so much. Congratulations on being our Pet of the Day today!:)

gini
06-13-2002, 11:22 AM
Floppy, I just love your name and the picture of you in your beautiful bonnet is stunning. What a perfect selection as our Pet of the Day.

Daisylover
06-13-2002, 11:52 AM
Bunnies are my very favorite! Congrat's Floppy on being named POTD. You are a very pretty girl and I love the Easter hat. It sounds like you are a real character and get into all kinds of mischief...just tell your folks "that's what bunnies do!" :D I just hope, hope, hope your balcony is safely enclosed so you don't have the opportunity to try sky diving.....I promise, you wouldn't like it! :rolleyes:

tatsxxx11
06-13-2002, 03:34 PM
Hi there Floppy! What a beautiful bunny girl you are! And, would that be your Easter bonnet you model so beautifully??:) It really shows off those stunning ears of yours to perfection. How precious!:) And Floppy, it sounds like you really know how to keep your humans hopping!:D What a scamp! But a very lovable one at that!! Congratulations to you sweet, adorable little Floppy. Today we crown you our most precious Bunny Girl Pet of the Day! Have a wonderful day enjoying your day of honor!

doctormaryleakey
06-13-2002, 08:18 PM
Floppy's such a beautiful rabbit! You're lucky to have her in your lives.

But duh, of course if you go on holiday it's going to seem like she's grown drastically! :D

Best of luck with your wonderful furfriend!