PDA

View Full Version : Four on a loveseat

Lizzie
11-24-2006, 05:01 PM
Here is a peaceful and cosy scene (left to right are Belle, Maeve, Darcy with his tummy exposed, and Cattulus:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i306/Zephryn_2006/IMG_0121.jpg

Nougat wanted to join in but couldn't see any opening. Right after I took this picture, she smacked Belle in the head so she could take her place.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i306/Zephryn_2006/IMG_0119.jpg

She was scolded and went off in a huff, a truly royal Siamese huff.

My break from cleaning is over so back I go to laundry and mopping. Don't you sometimes feel like saying "Oy! Move over and let me sit down, you clean up your own mess." I know, they'd open one eye, sigh, and then go to sleep again.

krazyaboutkatz
11-24-2006, 05:23 PM
Great pictures. They make me want to cuddle up with them and take a nap.:)

Abby&Buddy'sMom
11-24-2006, 05:51 PM
My 2 also have a nice warm "fur" blanket to lay on too. Such pretty kitties you have, Thanks for sharing the pictures :) Isnt it funny how the kitties always seem to find the most comfyest places to take their naps in or on. :)

catmandu
11-24-2006, 06:52 PM
The Found Cats And I Love To See Other Cats In A Pile Up, And Are Glad That Your Cats Are So Comfortable Together.

kimlovescats
11-24-2006, 06:55 PM
Look at all of those GORGEOUS stripes!!! I love the pictures! We really need to see MORE of your kitties!!! :D

Lizzie
11-24-2006, 07:59 PM
My 2 also have a nice warm "fur" blanket to lay on too. Such pretty kitties you have, Thanks for sharing the pictures :) Isnt it funny how the kitties always seem to find the most comfyest places to take their naps in or on. :)

They do love their fake fur throws, and so do I when I get the rare chance to pull one over my lap. Thumper, who is upstairs on a trial basis for the long weekend, is passionately fond of fake fur throws. He bunches one up by pulling up with his teeth, then "rides" it while licking it. He's a bit of a perv but adorable.

jenluckenbach
11-24-2006, 08:21 PM
Simply gorgeous!!!!

kt_luvs_kitties
11-24-2006, 10:58 PM
What a cozy comfy place to sleep. I LOVE Darcy! I wanna scratch that striped tummy:D And those toes all curled up! I LOVE IT when Puff does that!