PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Alice!

mrsbnatural
11-24-2006, 07:17 AM
What a gorgeous kitty you are! It sounds like you have a great family who loves you lots! Have a great day as COTD! :D

mom2lotsacats
11-24-2006, 08:05 AM
What a beautiful tortie you are! I enjoyed reading your story. Your owner wrote it well and I LOL over some of it. It sounds like you have a life fit for a queen, which you are. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

catmandu
11-24-2006, 08:32 AM
Alices Tortitude just explodes from the screen, you can see what a vibrant happy Cat she is.
She reminds me so much of my First Cat Pouncer, its making me miss my girl all over again.Alice truly is a Wonderful Cat Companion, and its great that you will have so many more yeras of love to share with her.
The Found Cats All send a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW OF MANY COLORS TO AWESOME ALICE, COTD!!!! :p ;) :D :rolleyes: :cool: :) :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

momoffuzzyfaces
11-24-2006, 12:03 PM
Alice what a stunning girl you are!!!

Who wouldn't fall for your sweet face? ♥♥♥
I'm so glad you have a wonderful home and family now!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

cassiesmom
11-24-2006, 05:39 PM
What a sweet tortie girl smiling at me this afternoon! Alice, you are beautiful! My cat uses the prrrrt -plop routine when she wants petting, so I know it well. Don't let the older brothers run the show - Girls rule! Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, sweety! Purrs and head bops from Illinois. =^..^=

tatsxxx11
11-24-2006, 08:28 PM
Greetings to you beautiful Alice! Oh, what a stunning Torti girl you are, truly one precious Princess!:) Your coat and coloring are simply spectacular! :eek: Can't help but notice that cute little tongue peeking out, either!:D I loved reading every word of your "Grandpa's" most entertaining and heartfelt tribute, Alice! What a lucky young lady your "Mom" is, having a furkid as special as you to love and cherish!:) And no worries, before long even your fursibs will be mere putty in your paws!:D Congratulations to you beautiful Alice, our most deserving, most precious CAT OF THE DAY! I hope you and your wonderful family enjoyed a very happy and loved filled day:) Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!
P.S...Around here we call "that" crazy kitty hour!;)
XO