PDA

View Full Version : Early Bird Specials??

Cookiebaker
11-24-2006, 07:16 AM
Is anybody else as insane as we are?? This morning, Mark woke me up at 5:45 just so we could hit Staples and Walmart for their early bird specials. I couldn't believe how busy these places are! I think this is a first for me to get up that early to go shopping.

We got a new DVD/VHS combo, some movies, some new sheets, and best of all, a new digital camcorder!!! I can't wait to figure out how to use it now! :D

joycenalex
11-24-2006, 08:00 AM
i took eileen to the airport this am at 5:30. wally worlds' lot was sooo full! i did stop at macys after 7 and got a $200 leather blazer for...$60 and 3 cashmere sweaters at $60 a piece, and i'm DONE today. :D

GreyhoundGirl
11-24-2006, 08:25 AM
At the breakfast place, everything is half price if you eat before 7:00.

And I'm always first in line if a new book comes out.

Cincy'sMom
11-24-2006, 10:10 AM
Last year we got up early and went out to get a 32 inch flat screen TV. We were thinking about another one (and bigger one) this year, but found out the one we had decided on was sold out (by calling Circut City's 24 phone line), so that saved us from getting up at 5 am! I went out about 9:30 and got a Sirius Sattelite Radio receiver that Radio Shack had for $30 (Reg $60)and The Simpson's Season 8 on DVD ($15 instead of $36). I may go back out again later tonight, after the crowd's die down.

Pembroke_Corgi
11-24-2006, 10:12 AM
We might brave the crowds a bit later this morning to get my mom a new digital camera that is really inexpensive. I'm not a fan of busy shopping days, but once a year I can deal with it. :p

RedHedd
11-24-2006, 10:35 AM
I don't usually go out shopping on Black Friday, but I really need a new printer and Circuit City which is just a few blocks away from where I live (no driving, no parking headaches) has some on special, so I MIGHT go get one.