PDA

View Full Version : What is this camera worth?

slleipnir
11-23-2006, 06:15 PM
I was thinking of getting a new camera and selling my old one (a canon powershot A95) but I'm not sure how to know what it's worth.

I never used it a lot, so it's still in great condition. I might have taken a couple hundred pictures with it. I was also thinking of throwing in a 256mb card with it. It's a great camera, 5 mp, takes nice pictures.

How much could I sell it for? (I have someone who wants to buy it, but not sure for how much)

king2005
11-24-2006, 09:01 AM
I was thinking of getting a new camera and selling my old one (a canon powershot A95) but I'm not sure how to know what it's worth.

I never used it a lot, so it's still in great condition. I might have taken a couple hundred pictures with it. I was also thinking of throwing in a 256mb card with it. It's a great camera, 5 mp, takes nice pictures.

How much could I sell it for? (I have someone who wants to buy it, but not sure for how much)

Go to Ebay & see what people are selling it for. Thats how I price things lol

Toby's my baby
11-24-2006, 12:35 PM
I went on ebay, and it said you can sell it for $109. Go here (http://photography.ebay.com/) and then on the right column, click "get cash for your camera"....

Danegirl2208
11-24-2006, 12:43 PM
dont mean to hijack your thread slleipnir but i've been looking into this camera for a while, how is it? Does it take nice pictures?

slleipnir
11-24-2006, 01:05 PM
I like it. It does take good pictures. If I think of it later I'll post some stuff I took with it

Danegirl2208
11-24-2006, 01:07 PM
I like it. It does take good pictures. If I think of it later I'll post some stuff I took with it

thank you i would really appreciate that! :)

slleipnir
11-24-2006, 01:08 PM
I went on ebay, and it said you can sell it for $109. Go here (http://photography.ebay.com/) and then on the right column, click "get cash for your camera"....

Where did you find that? I looked at it says $220 :confused: