PDA

View Full Version : Animals In the mothers Womb

Argranade
11-23-2006, 11:03 AM
Here are some adorable photos of tiny animals in there mommies tummy,

Take a look - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=417909&in_page_id=1770&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

Click -

Gallery...
• See more amazing pictures of animals in the womb

angelbow20
11-23-2006, 11:49 AM
Awww thats neat the puppy ones make me sooooo excited because my doggy is due to have pups in a couple/few weeks!!!! I wish i could see her puppies now!

Miss Z
11-23-2006, 12:38 PM
This is going to be in National Geographic Magazine in January, thanks for the preview! It looks likle it'll be a really interesting article. The puppy in the womb is adorable!

RICHARD
11-23-2006, 01:25 PM
This is going to be in National Geographic Magazine in January, thanks for the preview! It looks likle it'll be a really interesting article. The puppy in the womb is adorable!

NG channel will have a special on the animal babies on Dec 10

tonight, it's the human's turn.

In the Womb
In the Womb [TV-PG]
Thursday, November 23, 2006, at 08P
Before it takes its first breath, a human baby has been through an incredible transformation from a single cell to a complex, self-sustaining organism. With ground-breaking photography, computer graphics, and 4-D imaging, In the Womb reveals this amazingprocess as the first heart cells begin to beat, the nerve cells flicker to life, and the senses develop. In the Womb features medical imaging technology which shows the fetus as it sucks its thumb, smiles, and moves in real time inside the womb.