PDA

View Full Version : Michael

mom2lotsacats
11-23-2006, 07:56 AM
Michael,
You are such a handsome kitty. I'm so glad you found a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

animallovernw
11-23-2006, 08:46 AM
Michael......
Aren;t you a sweet looking tabby....very similiar appearance to our tabby girl!
So sorry to hear about the loss of "Shadow" but kudos to your humans for going to their SPCA and adopting YOU!
It sounds like you are one pampered kitty getting lots of good kibbles and tuna...:) :) :)
We would love to see you do your Michael Jordan 360 "spin"......
Have a purrrrr-fect Thanksgiving.....congrat's on being the chosen one on this great day!!

[I'VE BEEN FROSTED]
SPAY...NEUTER.....ADOPT FROM YOUR SHELTER

mrspunkysmom
11-23-2006, 09:02 AM
Michael, that was so smart of you yelling to get their attention. Now you have a great home. Keep eating the albacore! It's good stuff.

Anne
mom to spunks and sams

catmandu
11-23-2006, 09:47 AM
Micheals such a Great Looking Handsome Fellow,and is obviously a Gentleman of A Companion Cat, whose Guardians love him so much.
Micheal The Mild is leading All The Found Cats in an Micheal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW To MICHEAL THE TABBY, COTD!!
:) :rolleyes: :D ;) :p :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

tatsxxx11
11-23-2006, 10:45 AM
Congratulations to our extra special Thanksgiving Day Cat of the Day, handsome Michael! And what a most festive centerpiece you make, sweetheart! :D And seeing as how you'll be decorating the holiday table this year, I guess it's a good thing none of your faves are on today's menu!;)
I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your Mom's beloved Shadow. But what a blessing you were to her Michael, coming into her life and helping to heal her heart! And we all give thanks to her for the going the rescue route, giving such a deserving kitty a paw up in life, a wonderful life:) Happy Cat of the Day and Thanksgiving to you and Reds and your family, sweetheart! I hope you all enjoy a very peaceful and love filled day!:)

blue girl
11-23-2006, 12:18 PM
Michael, what a cutie you are, lying there as the Thanksgiving Day centerpiece and looking oh, so mischevious! Your mommy made me laugh a bit with her description of you and your finicky taste.....it sounds like you have your purrents wrapped around your little paws! You definitely have much to be thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

K9soul
11-23-2006, 03:34 PM
Well Michael, it seems like bit by bit you've stolen the hearts of your family and I bet by now they can't imagine that centerpiece without you there :D. Rescue stories always warm my heart the most and you certainly knew how to speak up and demand your new home ;). I think you chose the perfect family Michael :). I hope you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving day. Congratulations on being our very special Cat of the Day!

susan Kelly
11-24-2006, 03:16 AM
Hi Michael - you are such a beautiful boy doing what cats love to do and that is curl up in anything and everything!

A note to your mum, remember dear MIchael is a cat and should be fed that way. RAW meats especially chicken wings is best, and the cooking process makes bones brittle and dangerous to our pets. Also cats don't catch fish so it is not a natural food for them, however they do love it and some isn't bad! :p