PDA

View Full Version : Litterbox - The Cat Rock Band :)

CultureJunky
11-23-2006, 06:33 AM
I don't know if I posted this before, but my Auntie sent me this. I thought it was a riot! It's a little bizarre to say the least, but I thought how original!
It's a cat rock band :) And lets face it if any animal made it as a rock band, it's be cats :D

They have songs called Marked Territory, Scratch and four on the floor!

Check it out :)

http://www.eyeenvision.com/litterbox/markedterritory.html

jenluckenbach
11-23-2006, 07:31 AM
:eek: Somebody REALLY has too much time on his hands! LOL

Soapets
11-23-2006, 07:41 AM
:D Ha! Ha! Ha! :D I LOVED it! I'm going to e-mail this link to friends! Thanks for sharing it with us! :D :) ;)

Pam
11-23-2006, 07:43 AM
LOL! LOL! Trevor wants to know where he can sign up to be a stand-in for the lead *singer.* That is how he sounds when I am getting his food ready. :p :D Very very cute!

Freedom
11-23-2006, 08:07 AM
Hilarious! Who has these ideas and the time to make these goofy things!

momcat
11-26-2006, 03:26 PM
Hysterical!!!!! I have to admire the people that come up with these things. They do sound like real cats, Groucho was looking around for the "invaders"!

heidiv
11-26-2006, 05:12 PM
Holy Cow!!!! I can barely wipe the tear from my eyes!!!! That is hysterical!! My husband thought it was really funny along with me. I could barely breath I was laughing so hard this is a good one for sure. The lead guitarist is the funniest thing that kitty looks like he is really good at playing a guitar!!!! Thats a good one!!

Dorothy39
11-26-2006, 05:21 PM
Holy Cow!!!! I can barely wipe the tear from my eyes!!!! That is hysterical!! My husband thought it was really funny along with me. I could barely breath I was laughing so hard this is a good one for sure. The lead guitarist is the funniest thing that kitty looks like he is really good at playing a guitar!!!! Thats a good one!!

You took the words right out of my mouth!!

I was thinking that Eddie Van Halen might be in trouble after this gig opens!!

What a hilarious video!!

krazyaboutkatz
11-26-2006, 05:46 PM
LOL I think that someone posted this sometime last year but I had forgotten about it.:D If you scroll down there are other songs that you can play. There are also "Four On The Floor", "Hiss Of Death", "Here Kitty Kitty", "On The Prowl", and "Bag Of Bones". You can even buy t-shirts and other items with the band on it.:)

catmandu
11-26-2006, 06:02 PM
The Found Ctas were really listening intently as the Cat Version of Robert Plant started wailing.
JJJ3 is more of a Jazz Cat, but even he thought that that Cat Band was cool.

catcrazylady
11-26-2006, 08:32 PM
That is CUTE!!! The lead singer reminds me of my Sammy and the guitarist looks like Maggie Sue!!! :eek: :D :D :D