PDA

View Full Version : Private Messages-Go to Next

slick
11-22-2006, 09:53 PM
When I pull up a private message, I wish there was an up arrow or down arrow indicating "go to the next message" or "go to the previous message". Right now, you have to close the message then open the next one.

Just a thought from a crazy drug-induced cancer survivor. :p ;) :D

jenluckenbach
11-23-2006, 06:22 AM
Actually Slick, I too have wished for that (not that I get that many PM's :rolleyes: ). I wonder if it is something that could be added? (hint hint) ;)

Karen
11-23-2006, 07:56 AM
That is something that might be possible, with a major upgrade of some technical components (that none of you see) but it would also require an upgrade of the bulletin board software - and you know how that goes, when things change! We will keep it in mind for the future, it is not just an option we can "switch on."

Felicia's Mom
11-23-2006, 08:56 AM
I have a PM question too. It is different from this one. But I might as well put it here. Because it concerns PMs>

I have recieved pms on this board. I would like to send them to a friend on another board I am on. Question: How do I do this?

I am going to type the info in the correct space. Or maybe I copy and paste it. :confused:

Karen
11-23-2006, 09:01 AM
The best thing to do is copy and paste it - an easy way, if you want to include the user-id of whoever sent it, is to hit "reply" then copy the whole quoted block.