PDA

View Full Version : PeaPod's first vet visit.

rg_girlca
11-22-2006, 06:27 PM
I brought PeaPod to the vets tonight for his first widdle check-up and all went well. The vet couldn't believe that he was only 4 1/2 weeks old. He said that he is the size of a 6 week old kitten. He weighs in now at 1.5 lbs.
He was given his first deworming pill, which went down without a hitch and as most of you know, the next one will be in 10 days. In 2 weeks (Dec. 6th) he goes back for his first set of vaccinations and a dose of revolution. Sweetpea will also go along for a check up, deworming and a dose of revolution too. I also got advantage for my crew for preventive measures.
I HATE FLEAS!!!!!!!!!! Oh sorry guys, I got a little spastic there for a minute.

I took a few pictures of PeaPod's first meal the other day and made a little video today of him playing. I'm sorry it is a little on the blurry side as I don't have the best camera going. Oh Santa!!!!

On with the pics.
He got a whiff of the food and made a B-line right for it. I love his widdle tail.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/FirstMeal4.jpg

YYYYUUUUMMMMYYY!!!! Check the outstreched back leg. LOL!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/FirstMeal2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/FirstMeal1.jpg

Don't go away, more in next post. :D

kittycats_delight
11-22-2006, 06:30 PM
*tapping foot impatiently*

catmandu
11-22-2006, 06:35 PM
AWWWWW!
Thats Great News that Pea Pod is now growing so fast, I bet that one day before you know it that Pea Pod may be almost as big as Willy.
Hes so cute at a month, please post new Photos so we can see Pea Pod bloom into a Cat!

rg_girlca
11-22-2006, 06:41 PM
Once he had his fill, mama came back into the room to finish it off.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/FirstMeal3-1.jpg

After, he crawled up into my lap, got comfortable and starting to go off to lala land.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/11-19-065.jpg

Again, I am sorry for the blurriness of the video. I don't have the best of cameras.................OHHHHH SANTA!!!!!!! LOL!!!

I hope you still enjoy seeing it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/th_11-22-065.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/?action=view&current=11-22-065.flv)

kittycats_delight
11-22-2006, 06:46 PM
Heavenly god Lorraine you could kill someone with the amount of sweetness in those pics. And my heavens I seen baby bunny feet. *Squeals* That little P-Pod gets cuter by the day.

Vermontcat
11-22-2006, 07:32 PM
PeaPod is just so cute and he's getting so big! :D
I loved the photos of him with his mom and sleeping on you.
The video was cute too, I loved his little bunny feet. :)
Give Sweetpea and PeaPod some hugs and kisses from me.

Catty1
11-22-2006, 07:33 PM
O-M-G!

Little pudgy kicking feet, and so fierce! :D

ADORABLE baby!

Thank you SOOO much for the pics.

Umm...found a home for him yet...?... :(

AbbyMom
11-22-2006, 08:01 PM
OH OH OH Be still my heart! What cuteness!

rg_girlca
11-22-2006, 08:18 PM
Umm...found a home for him yet...?... :(

Ummmmm no.. :) OOOPPPPSSSS I mean; Ummmmmm no.. :(

Thanks everyone on your sweet comments on PeaPod. He can really tug at the old heart strings, that's for sure.

Hugs and Kisses delivered with pleasure. :D

Grace
11-22-2006, 08:24 PM
He is simply adorable!! Of course, his life story helps make him even more special.

Thanks so much for sharing him with us.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-22-2006, 09:54 PM
So glad to hear his first vet visit went so well. The video is absolutely adorable - what a little pudge pot he is for sure! :D

K & L
11-22-2006, 09:58 PM
Gosh he's growing so fast. We had such a hard time letting go of these last two. I just don't know how your hearts going to stand saying goodbye (if you do). Glad all went so well.

RedHedd
11-22-2006, 11:40 PM
OMG! He's getting even cuter, if that's possible! That widdle tail! :D He sure is a pudge-pod .... ahh the cuteness!

krazyaboutkatz
11-23-2006, 12:55 AM
I'm so glad to hear that Peapod's vet visit went well. He sure is growing up fast and is such a cutie pie.:) I'd never be able to part with him.;)

Barbara
11-23-2006, 03:16 AM
Oooohhhh PeaPod is the sweeetest little thing. You always have such cute babies Lorraine- just think of widdle Willy :)

Killearn Kitties
11-23-2006, 03:55 AM
Uh oh, look out Lorraine, Barbara may be hatching a plot to kidnap P-Pod! ;)
Who could blame her? That little outstretched leg could drive anybody wild! :D

jenluckenbach
11-23-2006, 06:17 AM
EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK

How sweet is he?!?! Unbelievably sweet! :D

Glad the vet visit went well. My boys have their vet check in 2 weeks. (I am waiting until they are about 7 weeks old)

P-Pod needs to come visit and tumble with Chip and Dale. :)

Edwina's Secretary
11-23-2006, 10:18 AM
<<sniff sniff>> Oh...he is so sweet! I like to think that is what Eddie was like.....

momoffuzzyfaces
11-23-2006, 12:03 PM
PeaPod you are sooooooo adorable!!!

I loved his video. He sure give his puppy fits does't he? Yep, eye of the tiny tiger for sure!!! :D

What a Thanksgiving treat his pictures and video are!!! (funny thing: I usually can't see videos but this one worked!!! Something else to be thankful for today!!! even if it's not Thanksgiving there) :D

rg_girlca
11-23-2006, 09:44 PM
Thank you everyone for your sweet comments on PeaPod.

MOFF, I'm glad you were able to see the video. :D

Jen, wouldn't that be a riot seeing the 3 of them tumbling around together. :)

shais_mom
11-23-2006, 10:27 PM
he is just sooo cute!
I just love him!!!
I miss when Kloe was a kitten!

kimlovescats
11-23-2006, 11:22 PM
I can't say it enough, that guy is something special! Widdle pudgy and fuzzy little guy! TOO SWEET! He is doing SO good, Lorraine! I know you must just be so proud of him and his sweet mommy!!! :D

orangemm
11-24-2006, 04:35 AM
All I could think of was how roly-poly he is and that he looks like a miniature weeble rolling around! What a sweetheart!!!

Too damn cute for his own good!!! :D

momcat
11-24-2006, 11:23 AM
Don't know if I told you this, Lorraine, but I am completely taken with little PeaPod!!! We're talking major kitten love here. If he isn't the cutest, sweetest little guy! Glad to know his first check up went so well. And he's eating real food now, from the pictures he seems to like it. All the pictures are super but I really like the one of him next to mommycat by the food dish. How much cuter can he possibly get? PeaPod is growing and thriving under your loving care. You've done a marvelous job with SweetPea and PeaPod but those of us who know you aren't surprised. Lots of scritchies, smoochies, and tummy rubs being sent for PeaPod, SweetPea, and all your wonderful kurkids!

jenluckenbach
11-24-2006, 01:10 PM
Don't know if I told you this, Lorraine, but I am completely taken with little PeaPod!!! We're talking major kitten love here.
Well, I quess we will have to set up a little TRANPORT for him. ;)

phesina
11-24-2006, 03:46 PM
Those adorable little feetsies, and that TAIL! On such a sweet little pudgelet. We're all in love.

Pat, Peony, Sydney, Priscilla, Poppy, and Elmer

kt_luvs_kitties
11-24-2006, 09:12 PM
P-Pod is so adorable! He has a HUGE fan base here on PT. I just wanna SMOOTCH him!

I would take him in a heartbeat.. BUT I dont think he is going anywhere :p She might deny it now, but hes a keeper, I just know it! :p (Sorry Lorraine! ;) )

momcat
11-25-2006, 02:03 PM
Well, I quess we will have to set up a little TRANPORT for him. ;)

I'm up for that, Jen! Does anyone else want to get in on this one?

momoffuzzyfaces
11-25-2006, 02:42 PM
Go check our his latest AW-dorable pics on his 5 wk update!!!
TOO CUTE!!!
I must admit, I had to come take another peek at his video!!! :D

Rie Rie
11-25-2006, 06:04 PM
What can I say,,,,,,,,,,Everything everyone else already said. He is just the cutest little thing, so fat and happy!!

momcat
11-26-2006, 12:43 PM
I just had to get another peek at that adorable little PeaPod!!! He looks so tiny next to his mommy.

catcrazylady
11-26-2006, 05:19 PM
Oh my, oh my, oh my!!!! I am so in love with that little muffin that I can't hardly stand it!!!! :eek: The fact that he is a big boy for his age made me want him even more. I love fat little kittens, add that too his adorable little face and I'm a ball of mush!!! If only I didn't have so many!!!!

Let see, right now I have a large amount of orangie kittens....Wanna trade one for PeaPod????? ;) :p