PDA

View Full Version : **how You Know Your Day Is Normal With Furr Purr

lvpets2002
11-22-2006, 02:52 PM
:) How You Know Your Day Is Normal With Your Furr Purr Babies ~~

1. Your waking up in the morning & walk to bathroom & feel something wet & slimy {w/touch of hair} between your toes HAIRBALL ukkk..

2. You Hear this Scratching noise & its not coming from the Litter Box & you look around the corner = Oh of course its one of your babies taking a messy dump by the front door..

3. You just get #2 Front door mess cleaned up & hear this Hack-Hack-Hack noise & yes its another baby is throwing up breakfast all over the dinning room table..

4. Ok just go get the whole role of scott towls for clean up for the other clean ups && start smelling smelling another baby just took a messy messy dump somewhat in & out of the litter box..

5. Oh did I mention went home for lunch & guess what another baby over-indulged with breakfast & yup here comes another throwup with HAIRBALL..

Now just think 1 thru 4 all was before I left for work.. Now we know I am awake & ready for work & that I have 9 adorable indoor babies.. :D

catmandu
11-22-2006, 06:47 PM
Or you are in a hurry to feed the Cats and they are sitting between you, the Food and the Food Dishes.
Or I am trying to open my pill box with the daily meds, and Miquelito and Scrappy 2 want to help.This scares me, as I am afriad they might swallow a diabetic medicine, and become ill.
And of course recycled Cat Food, where you have to step.
I love My Cats, sometimmes despite themselves.

jenluckenbach
11-23-2006, 06:25 AM
Been there, done that. ;)

trayi52
11-23-2006, 06:49 AM
Oh my, it does sound like you could write a book! Oops, but then, where would you ever find the time, or would they have one of their accidents on your paper!!??!!! ;) :D

Willie :)

Dorothy39
11-23-2006, 10:07 AM
Pets never fail to quicken our steps, huh!! ;)

Oh, You sure had A Beautiful Morning~ :o

AbbyMom
11-23-2006, 10:58 AM
I thought of your thread early this a.m. when I got up at 2:30 and experienced item #1. Ewwwww. ;)