PDA

View Full Version : Hubby and HIS cats

catnapper
11-22-2006, 01:37 PM
Hubby never wanted cats. Yet somehow he's become a cat lover. I went to his school the other day and while I was bored waiting for him to return to his classroom, I wrote two bonus questions on the chalkboard. The first was worth 10 extra points, the second was worth 20.

1) How many cats does Mr. Teacher have?
2) Name his favorite cat

Half his class knew he had 5 cats, about 10 kids knew his favorite was Harry... the others all guessed Flutter. Hmmm.... someone who doesn't like cats does a lot of talking about them in his classroom! :D Hubby said I just boosted a lot of kid's grades! LOL

I knew Harry was his favorite, he says its a tie between Harry and Pouncer, but Harry's got a little more favortism going on ;)

Then hubby told me who my favorite is -- Abby. I was surprised he said that, since I was sure he'd tell me Flutter is my favorite.

Anyhow, here's hubby's favorite kitty. Lucky boy.... I was all set to adopt him out until hubby told me that he would not be going to any more adoption events. Yup, Harry's hubby's favorite!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/DappledHarry.jpg

ramanth
11-22-2006, 03:30 PM
Harry is my favorite too!!! :D

kimlovescats
11-22-2006, 03:32 PM
I must say that I have a strong liking for Harry too! ;)

critter crazy
11-22-2006, 03:33 PM
How cute!! YAY for extra credit!!!!!:D

catmandu
11-22-2006, 06:21 PM
Instead of bringing an apple for the Teacher, they could bring in Free Cat Sample Packs of Premium Food for the Cats.
My Goodness you could have a real smorgasbord for Your Cats that way!!