PDA

View Full Version : Cody

karen israel
04-03-2001, 06:46 AM
Needless to say, as a "Cody" owner myself, that is one fine, handsome, adorable, sweet little guy!!!! A long car ride for you, little buddy and lots of extra treats!! You go Cody!!!

tatsxxx11
04-03-2001, 12:14 PM
As yet another Cody mom, let me proudly congratulate you! You actually look a bit like my Cody, who also loves the snow and yes, sad but true, is a Daddy's girl!! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif You are quite a handsome fellow, sweet Cody. I love your fluffy fur, floppy ears and zest for life. And while I am very glad that you you were fortunate enough to begin your life in such a wonderful foster home as North Shore, I am thrilled that you found your way into the hearts of such a loving family. What a wonderfully happy, precious and beautiful Dog of the Day you are!! Big hugs, a spin around the block with Dad and lots of goodies for you Cody!

Sudilar
04-03-2001, 12:53 PM
Cody,
You are an adorable guy! What a huggable look you have. Another successful rescue story. Congrats on Dog of the Day!

------------------
***Save a life, ADOPT***

jackiesdaisy1935
04-03-2001, 03:02 PM
Cody, you are one handsome dog and you look like a lot of fun. I am so happy that you were adopted into a happy home for you and your little sister Katie as well. Congradulations on being the Very Best Dog of the Day!

[This message has been edited by jackiesdaisy1935 (edited April 03, 2001).]