PDA

View Full Version : Frozen raw diet products

borzoimom
11-22-2006, 08:01 AM
Hi guys- I love the convience of the frozen raw diet logs, but only one is available where I am. ( canine cravings..) I have read many posts about other products others use, and I love the variety I see stated. I was wondering if you other raw diet feeders could attach links to other products for me to read up on.
I usually just make their dinner, but with how I am feeling, and another surgery coming, I was wondering if I could, even if just temporary, make their dinner preparation a little easier. My guys will only eat a meat based product.

Kfamr
11-22-2006, 11:39 AM
I've never used any of the frozen products, but I do have a way that makes raw feeding very easy and practical.

I buy large amounts of meat and then seperate them into bags.
I portion them out correctly for each dog and write their names on each baggie. Then I put them all in the freezer.

For fruits/veggies, I made a big puree blend and then put them in cups in the freezer. When they're freezed, they are cut out of the cups and put in a large bag.

You spend 1 day doing this and then it lasts you for a long while.

borzoimom
11-22-2006, 11:47 AM
Thats what I do too except its for the 4 of them for the day. Do you believe that the processed logs are as good or at least suffice?

Kfamr
11-22-2006, 11:49 AM
I believe they are okay, as long as they are fed with some RMBs.

borzoimom
11-22-2006, 11:51 AM
Thank you for your help. I never had to change the diet with my guys except for like a one day from power loss or something. Can you recommend any? Maybe they are available and I just don't know who they are..

Jadapit
11-22-2006, 02:57 PM
I feed my dogs Timberwolf (dry) in the mornings and raw at night. I live in a really small town they dont sell decent dog food here so I order a lot of stuff for the dogs from a natural pet store. They do have raw. I'm not sure how far they ship the raw they are here in Colorado. They have lots of really good stuff. Here is the link to some of the raw stuff they have.

http://search.onlynaturalpet.com/search.aspx?SH=DADADJDHDADADDDGDIGEGGDAGGDFDDDDCNG GGDGBGCCNDEGFGFDBCNDJDADJGCCNGFDIDFDFDJGCDJDBGFDCD BDFDADADADBDCDADADADEGGGPGPGEDADADADEDADADADADADAD ADBDFDADADADBDADADADADADADADADADADADADBDADADADADEG GGPGPGEDADADADBDB&LAP=0&PS=0~12~0~~0~0&SC=None&Action=2&AnswerID=73023342-7fc8-4474-97ce-6f1a82c09139

borzoimom
11-22-2006, 03:00 PM
Thank you.. I need a 6 week back up plan. I sent them a email to find out if they can ship a quantity of frozen.