PDA

View Full Version : Every cat lover that he/she r wishing for...

*Scottish Folds LOVERS...
06-12-2002, 09:41 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D

*Scottish Folds LOVERS... presents...

Once again, i would like to apologize for all this intervention. Many people have already guilded me through my ignorance and naive mind, but through all this hard work and effort that i put in, i can finally insert pictures in posts...

Well, i've sent this pictures to lut and he/she is the first to see and now let's see who will be the next one CURIOUS...

Btw, i've place the pictures in ur private message, lut, u can see it here or in ur private message.

Feel free to comment! and btw, this is my 2nd account and my 1st account is 'Ling'...

Through all this knowledge, i would like to thanx Sara loves her Tinky. If she happens to read this post, i would greatly appreciate her help last time, coz i've go through her given instructions and procedures to get to now's results! Thank U so much... :D :D :D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid22/p1c64b4313f14f27b2fafcd52642a27e6/fda7258f.jpg

Sometimes my kitten really looks like the one in the middle. Pls read Ling's mail 'A cat I like most'...

Former User
06-12-2002, 09:52 AM
I coulnd't vote as there was no choice for "I like them all". Because I like them all, I have no particular fave one.

06-12-2002, 10:58 AM
Congratulations Scottish Folds Lovers !!!!!!!
These pictures are ALL very cute !!!
But if I have to choose , then my choice goes to ........ the kitten in the grass !!! My second is the little kitten on the second row right!!

keep posting pictures !!!:D :) :D

Heather Wallace
06-12-2002, 11:22 AM
All cute but the cat dozing on the flor was cute.

Sam's My Baby
06-12-2002, 03:49 PM
I Think the cat in the grass is cute, but they are all adorable! :)

aly
06-12-2002, 04:21 PM
I love them all but voted for the kitten on the second row right side because it reminds me of one of my fosters.

yorkster
06-12-2002, 05:33 PM
It was a difficult choice between the kitten in the grass and the white cat at the top, but ALL the kitties are cute and beautiful to me! :)

rg_girlca
06-12-2002, 07:07 PM
They are all so adorable but i would have to pick cuddling kitten in the grass. Only cause i just love tabbies.