PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Siamia!

Barbara
11-21-2006, 06:22 AM
Look at these big blue eyes- who could not fall for them.
I am so glad your princely highness found her furrever home.
We'll hope that plastic bags will be the only thing you ever have to fight for:)

Sending celebration nosekissies to you, sweet girl.

mom2lotsacats
11-21-2006, 07:13 AM
Siamia,
You are a beautiful kitty. It's wonderful to read about shelter kitties finding good homes. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

kb2yjx
11-21-2006, 08:25 AM
Sweetie!!! You are JUST too cute!! It is good to know that yu have a wonderful FORVEVER home!!! But, please be careful about playing in plastic bags! HAPPY COTD!!!

Barbiecat
11-21-2006, 08:56 AM
You remind me so much of my Seal Point Siamese kitty Koko! (But your eyes are MUCH bigger!) He also loves to go out on his leash for walks, eat grass, and defend the house. Must be in your Siamese nature, I guess.

Well, you are lovely, and I hope you have the very best time as the COTD today!

catmandu
11-21-2006, 09:40 AM
The Found Cat Meezers have been wondering when a Little Sweet Meezer will be honored as Cat Of The Day.
They are not well pleased as Siamia is as sweet and happy a Meezers Cat as one could wish for, and such a very pleasant and Happy Cat as well.
They are sending a Special Siamese MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO To SENSATIONAL SIAMIA COTD!!!
:) :rolleyes: :cool: ;) :p :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

RedHedd
11-21-2006, 10:06 AM
Mama Mia Siamia! You are one gorgeous kitty! Look at those beautiful big blue eyes! Your name reminds me of the kitty I grew up with who we called Syee; one of her nicknames was also Sia, just like yours! Enjoy your special day as our COTD, protecting your meowmie from those evil bags! :D

cassiesmom
11-21-2006, 10:58 AM
Pretty kitty, what big eyes you have! I agree with the other writers that you are a gorgeous meezer. Please be careful with those plastic bags. Could you please ask your person to give you a pat for me. Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Siamia! Purrs and head bops from Illinois. =^..^=

tatsxxx11
11-21-2006, 11:08 AM
Oh my Siamia, what BIG (and beautiful!!!) eyes you have!:):eek: :) You are one stunning Meezer girl, Siamia! I can't imagine how your former family could surrender a feline as sweet and lovely as you...and your doggie pal, too!:( But no surprise, it didn't take long for that perfect forever person to come along and scoop you up, did it??? Now finally, you're home forever!:) Congratulations to you sweet baby girl! We are proud and honored to crown you our most deserving, most beautiful Cat of the Day!:) Enjoy your much deserved day celeb Siamia! I hope you're being spoiled rotten today, treated to a leisurely stroll outdoors, lots of treats and all the love your heart can hold! Hugs and kisses to you, gorgeous girl!:)

blue girl
11-21-2006, 12:19 PM
Siamia, what beautiful big blue eyes you have! You are such a lucky girl to have been rescued by your mommy, and your mommy is a very lucky girl to have been at the right place at the right time. It sounds like you have brought mutual love to eachother. I would love to get a chance to read some of your stories sometime...... Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-21-2006, 12:37 PM
Siamia you are indeed adorable!!!

Who wouldn't fall for your sweet face and big blue eyes??? ♥♥♥
It was a treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Donnaj4962
11-21-2006, 01:05 PM
Look who's having fun in the plastic bag! :D I am so glad that you are able to defend your home and hoomans from the ferocious blue bags. If not taken care of, they surely will overcome the house!

Siamia, your eyes are gorgeous! And your fur is beautiful!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!