PDA

View Full Version : Why Dogs Are More Mature

borzoimom
11-20-2006, 09:00 PM
Than people are.
* They dont care what happened during the day- just as long as you are home
* They treat you like whatever you are talking about is more important than what they wanted to say
* They forget that people mess up- while we hold grudges for years even.
* They know how to accept a stranger or new comer- wagging tail and hello there.
* They dont have personal agendas other than basic of care- food water and using the bathroom
* They dont care how fat you are, or how old, or who you know...

************ what else can you add... **************** ?????

kimlovescats
11-20-2006, 09:30 PM
They know how to comfort you when you're feeling sad. ;)

Twisterdog
11-20-2006, 09:33 PM
Ooooh ... I know I'd do well to remember to do those things a lot more often than I do. :o

Dog don't care about how much money you have or what you will buy for them or give them.

Dogs don't throw a tantrum if you tell them they can't go somewhere.

(Having a bitter "mother of teenagers moment", can you tell?)

borzoimom
11-21-2006, 07:03 AM
(twisterdog- I remember those days...lol...)
Dogs accept their dinners with enthusiasm and treat it like a big event of the day.And then thank you for it...

dab_20
11-21-2006, 06:59 PM
-They live in the present, not the past.

borzoimom
11-21-2006, 07:49 PM
Amen!

TFTpwnsYou
11-22-2006, 01:35 PM
They never leave you lonely. They remind you of eveything you've done right, and never leaving you wondering what you've done wrong.

Husky15
11-22-2006, 01:54 PM
They don't stomp their feet and stare at you menacingly if you don't buy them what they want.

When you tell them to go their bed they don't cry their head off and scream the whole way there; they look at you with apologetic eyes and do what they're told [even if they do it slowly].

borzoimom
11-22-2006, 01:55 PM
(stomp their feet... rofl... ) YUP!

Husky15
11-22-2006, 01:56 PM
Another;
They don't walk up to you or sit by you just play with your ears and get all up in your face and tease you. [Let's admit it guys, we've all teased our dogs :p]...