PDA

View Full Version : Me puppy thinks she's a cat

DOGLVR
06-12-2002, 07:27 AM
I had to laugh at this the first time I seen it (yesterday) it was funny, my Lilli Sue pooped in the catbox!:D I really don't want her pooping in the catbox. It's better then the floor (which she also did) but I'd rather she went outside like "The Skoob."

Advice?

aly
06-12-2002, 09:25 AM
Hahahahaha! Thats cute :) Of course I might not think it was so cute if I was the one who had to clean the litter box :D

Hmmm... the only advice I can think of right now is to maybe put the box in a spot where the dog can't get to it.

lovemymaltese
06-14-2002, 12:25 PM
:)

yorkster
06-16-2002, 05:17 PM
Cute pups, and what a beauitful cat! :cool: :)

My parents recently got a GR puppy, and have used something called Wee-Wee Pads (okay silly name, I know).
Anyway, they are scented with something that draws the puppy to it. At first they put them in the laundry room near the door. Then I guess the idea is too gradually move them outside the door, then eventually to the 'spot' you want them to use for potty-time.
Maybe dog-trainers/behaviorists might say they are not a good idea :confused: ,,,,,,,, but if they work, why not? They have worked for my parents!
They found them at Petsmart. :)

Good luck!

Rottieluver45
06-27-2002, 03:17 PM
Our dog kinda thinks he`s a cat,because he sits at the top of the couch and kinda gets all cuddled up like a cat does!! He looks so cute!!:D

mary_jsn
06-27-2002, 06:48 PM
LOL :) that's funny but obvously it's better for the dog to do its business outside.

DOGLVR
06-27-2002, 10:58 PM
I guess Lilli got tired of hearing me yell NNNNOOOOO!!!! She STOPPED the pooping in the cat box, thank God!:)

Thanks for the replys everyone!!

06-30-2002, 09:32 AM
Hey , Lilli saw your cat doing it , so he imitated !!! Wanted to be a good dog-catie !!!!