PDA

View Full Version : Dugan's Dad

Pawsitive Thinking
11-20-2006, 10:57 AM
We are all still thinking of you Tim

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-20-2006, 11:01 AM
Now that all the arrangements for Corinna's burial are over, now that the commotion is over, now is the hardest time for you, Tim! Please know that we are all still thinking of you.
I want to send you tons of hugs and all the encouragement I can give you.

You and Corinna are in my mind, Tim, and will always be!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-20-2006, 02:45 PM
**bump**

caseysmom
11-20-2006, 03:20 PM
Still thinking of your family too....I think about Corinna a lot...what a wonderful lady.

GreyhoundGirl
11-20-2006, 04:46 PM
It's the times like these when everyone is at a loss for what to say. She was a wonderful woman, she touched each and every one of us.

We are still thinking of you all.

Soapets
11-20-2006, 05:21 PM
Still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers............. You have a rough several months, and even some rough years ahead of you............

Dorothy39
11-20-2006, 05:21 PM
Yes, I too think of your Corinna and your family, more and more each day.

And when I rest my thoughts at the end of each day , her gifts linger within my Heart~ It is then that I know that I will never, ever forget her.

She is still such an Amazing Presence~

DugansDad
11-21-2006, 12:21 AM
Hi All,
We are doing fairly well. Corinna would have wanted that. We had talked about the what ifs many times especially after losing my mother 19 weeks before. Corinna always said to grieve a little then remember the good times we had. 30 years worth! She will always be a part of me and a lot of people but she would want us to carry on and celebrate life. The holidays will be tough but we will make it. I have a granddaughter to spoil and I will have to do it double now! Thanks for all the prayers and support. You all were a big part of her life and I am glad.

From all of us, Have a Happy Holiday Season!

Tim, Clarissa, and Ben
Winky, Ebony, Mischief, Dugan, Lady, Tyson (still a puppy)

Logan
11-21-2006, 10:43 AM
Tim, you are a good man! I hope you know how much we respect and love you, because you loved our Corinna, first. :) Happy Holidays to all of you. I'm so glad you have that granddaughter to spoil and love!!!! It will be a special, but sad, holiday season for you all, I'm sure. But Corinna will be watching, with Merlin by her side, I am sure!

Logan

K9soul
11-21-2006, 12:04 PM
Still thinking of you and the family Tim. Your outlook is beautiful and inspirational :)

Vela
11-21-2006, 01:05 PM
So glad to see you and the family are remembering the wonderful person she was, and still is. Our prayers to you all this holiday season, I will offer up a thanks to her for being such a wonderful example to us all in how to see the good in others, have humility and have such a generous spirit for others, and to not take anything for granted. God bless.

anna_66
11-22-2006, 03:51 PM
I normally don't reply to these threads because honestly I can't think of anything to say that everyone already hasn't.
I just wanted you to know I'll be thinking of you and your family tomorrow.