PDA

View Full Version : Staffie Bull stolen from Novi Pet Expo!!

LilacDragon
11-19-2006, 11:33 PM
Cross posting plea for HELP. Alert and info provided by Karen Perry

Tami (from Stockbridge Michigan) used our ARC BSL BANNER about three weeks ago at a couple of shows to help spread the word about BSL and HOW IT CAN KILL OUR DOGS. SHE NOW NEEDS OUR HELP.

THEY ARE DEVASTATED. I just spoke with Paul and they are asking to get this out to as many people as we can.

Not a Rottie but we need to keep our eyes and ears open and spread the word. .

Please send this on to anyone who will listen, and all lists you can get this on to.

Let’s bring Saffie home to her owners.

Karen Perry
[email protected]

Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 8:12 AM

Subject: PLEASE HELP!!

Remind everyone to please POST & CROSS POST to every person you can and to every list you may have access to or knowledge of, NO MATTER THE BREED & NO MATTER THE AREA!!

HELP! – STOLEN DOG FROM PET EXPO NOVI

On November 18, 2006, our dog was stolen from her pen at the Pet Expo Novi at the Rock Financial Showplace in Novi, Michigan. Please help us get her back!

The dog is a female Staffordshire Bull Terrier named Saffie. She is 5 years old, red , and has been micro-chipped and spayed. She weighs approximately 26 pounds and stands 12 inches at the shoulder. She has a black mask and has natural ears and tail.

She was inside her pen and was taken approximately 2:30 p.m. She was left unattended for approximately 5 minutes when someone stole her along with her collar and leash. If you have any information regarding the theft of our dog, please contact the Novi, Michigan Police Department at (248) 348-7100. A reward is offered for her safe return and/or the prosecution and conviction of those responsible for the theft. She is very much loved by her family, and our little girls are devastated by this heartless act.

PLEASE CONTACT
PAUL OR TAMI GREEN
517 851 4044
OR CELL 313 802 4505

REWARD IS OFFERED

Fett
11-19-2006, 11:48 PM
We saw those flyers all over the show when we went today. So sad. :(

BC_MoM
11-20-2006, 01:03 AM
:( :( :(

Prayers that Saffie is returned!

borzoimom
11-20-2006, 08:58 AM
I am relieved to hear she was microchipped. Most vets, when someone brings in a new dog, checks for a chip, and if the chip was reported as a stolen dog, they have to call the microchip number.
This is why I dont crate my dogs at shows. They are with me on the lead- with one of us attached to it.. Hopefully there will be a safe return.

ramanth
11-20-2006, 09:10 AM
I so hope she is found soon. Such a terrible thing to do. :(

elizabethann
11-20-2006, 12:35 PM
Poor thing. Some people just suck. :mad:

Danegirl2208
11-20-2006, 06:46 PM
i was about to post this..glad i saw this

prayers from AZ for the staffies safe return :( :(

lute
11-20-2006, 08:19 PM
i hope they find her! good thing she's microchipped! i hope she's safe where ever she is!

borzoimom
11-20-2006, 08:38 PM
Amen for microchips... !!!

buttercup132
11-20-2006, 09:08 PM
Aww that is so sad!! People are so stupid!!!!:mad:

If she was taken and used for fighting microchips wont help her. They do the vetting themselves.

kimlovescats
11-20-2006, 09:28 PM
How awful!!! The selfish person who stole her will most likely sell her to some innocent person. Then when they take her to the vet, they will feel like thieves! :mad:

luvofallhorses
11-20-2006, 11:04 PM
the poor girl must be scared out of her mind! :( people are such morons! :mad: (not the owners, the people who stole Saffie) I hope they are able to get her back soon. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers that she is reunited with her owners soon and unharmed!

chocolatepuppy
11-21-2006, 05:10 AM
That is so sad. :( People should be hung for stealing someones dog, like they hung people for stealing someones horse in the old days. :mad: I hope the dog is found and returned unharmed.

crow_noir
03-19-2007, 04:13 AM
Any updates on Saffie?! :(

crow_noir
04-26-2007, 12:26 AM
Any updates on Saffie?!

*bump*

I can't quit thinking about this Saffie and this family.