PDA

View Full Version : flushing litter box

Freedom
11-18-2006, 06:36 PM
catgenie.com

A litterbox which you hook up to a cold water intake and to an outflow. It scoops, flushes, cleans, no need to scoop ever again.

Of course, they make their money because you have to keep buying their sanitizer packets.

If anyone uses this, let us hear about it!

catmandu
11-18-2006, 06:38 PM
I feel like buying one to see if My Dear Old Cats could possibly learn to adjust to the new way of going.
I doubt it, although the Kitten Trio may adapt.

rg_girlca
11-18-2006, 09:27 PM
Here is the direct link to the Cat Genie,
http://www.catgenie.com/

That looks really spiffy, but I would hate to spend $299.99 on something that my cats might not use.

How many cats can use one CatGenie unit?
The best success is one CatGenie for two cats who weigh up to 20 lbs. In some cases, three cats can use one CatGenie unit. If you have three cats using one litter box now, then they shouldn’t have a problem using one CatGenie unit. Kittens over 8 weeks easily adapt to the CatGenie.

Well, I would say that this definitely would rule out someone with multiple cats. Just look at the price to order 3 or 4 of them. :eek:

jazzcat
11-18-2006, 11:19 PM
The lady who adopted Pops and Twinks from me ordered one of those about a month ago but it is still on backorder/or still waiting for the order to be filled. She promised to let us know how it works when she finally gets it.