PDA

View Full Version : TomKat Wedding

elizabethann
11-18-2006, 05:54 PM
Did anybody see pictures of Victoria Beckham's hat? I wouldn't want to be sitting behind her at the wedding. :eek:

Several national news stations have called Tom & Katies wedding a "royal wedding" and comparing it to Princess Diana's. I have to disagree with that.

I haven't seen any official "wedding" pictures. Not that I care, but I always love to see what the bride is wearing. :)

Marigold2
11-18-2006, 08:53 PM
I agree. I love seeing what the bride is wearing. What I pity is having to be married to that nutcase Tom. He seems very controlling.

moosmom
11-20-2006, 09:04 AM
Marigold2,

I agree with you. IMO, it seems like Tom Cruise is a control freak. I saw pictures of Katie's dress and it was stunning. I'm just glad the whole hooplah is over with, thankyouverymuch!! :p

BC_MoM
11-20-2006, 10:13 AM
I'm happy for both of them. I hope they have a long, happy marriage.

RedHedd
11-20-2006, 10:32 AM
I haven't seen any pictures (have averted my eyes), have closed my ears and turned off the TV and radio when they talk about this "event" I really could care less and wish they would just go away!

Pawsitive Thinking
11-20-2006, 10:34 AM
Darn! I just knew there was somewhere I was meant to be this weekend....................

Twisterdog
11-20-2006, 01:21 PM
*Yawn*

I could care less about it, honestly.

I do feel sorry for her, though. Of course, we have no way of knowing either of their true personalities just from what we read about them as "celebrities" ... but to me, he has always seems like an odd, egotistical, controlling freak on a leash, frankly. And she just strikes me as the star-struck, naive young girl.

I wonder if things will change for them when she matures a bit?

I'll just be happy not to have to hear about it anymore.

moosmom
11-22-2006, 06:59 PM
I guess my invitation got lost in the mail, eh?? :rolleyes: