PDA

View Full Version : The Cops Are Here

BC_MoM
11-17-2006, 02:28 PM
The police are my school right now because someone they were searching for for previous crimes was caught selling drugs to our students. He ran away and is hiding somewhere in the school. There’s cop cars at every entrance/exit.

Kids these days....

CountryWolf07
11-17-2006, 02:41 PM
Wow. Be careful!

I don't understand that... why do kids even do that.. it's just crazy.

borzoimom
11-17-2006, 03:00 PM
The police are my school right now because someone they were searching for for previous crimes was caught selling drugs to our students. He ran away and is hiding somewhere in the school. There’s cop cars at every entrance/exit.

Kids these days....
Oh man- well they know if a person means harm. Just hold on and call me if you want to talk..
Maybe they could send a police dog that can track. They will find him soon enough..

BC_MoM
11-17-2006, 03:45 PM
They never caught him. Apparently a huge gang of African Americans came into the school and got into a fight with a couple of people because the kid was one of them.

This gang of teens was at school a few weeks ago with knives, they were going to kick the crap out of someone else. It broke up, but the kid was later stabbed behind a restaurant behind the school.

It's all about the WOW kids. It's a special program for kids with learning disabilities (not handicapped kids). They were the ones who started this trouble. I wish they'd stop whatever they're doing.

Reachoutrescue
11-17-2006, 03:48 PM
Oh my goodness. I sure hope they catch those horrible kids. I just hate the way the world is today. Are you okay? Did anybody get hurt? I will be thinking of you and your loved ones. Just please be safe.

kimlovescats
11-17-2006, 03:48 PM
How very scary!!! It's getting to where your kids can't be safe anywhere! :( I'm glad it has stopped for now!

borzoimom
11-17-2006, 03:57 PM
Man that is awful!!! But you are okay right?

Muddy4paws
11-17-2006, 04:44 PM
Sounds so scary! :eek: I hate the way this world is going lately its really not safe anywhere.

BC_MoM
11-17-2006, 05:46 PM
Thankfully, no one was hurt today. Luckily, it all happened during last period - so there a no kids in the halls. Everyone's in class, and those who don't usually go home.

No one was caught either, though - everyone got away.

borzoimom
11-17-2006, 06:01 PM
Man- should have sent a generation of one of my shepherds- they would have gotten them..
But you are okay right???

BC_MoM
11-17-2006, 11:56 PM
Yes, I'm fine. :)