PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Internet Explorer 6 - HELP!

Ann
06-11-2002, 07:59 AM
I'm sorry for the off-topicness of this thread, but I needed help with an Internet Explorer 6.0 problem I'm having... See, I tried downloading some virus program a while back and it would just give me some wierd image thing and I just gave up and though nothing more about it. But then today I wanted to get an updated version of Ad-aware, and it did the same thing!!! I attached a screenshot of what it brings me to when I try to download, and hopefully someone will be able to help me here!

sirocco
06-11-2002, 09:07 AM
Hi, Ann! :) I also use Ad-aware, it's a good software.... Currently I have the 5.62 release - the one you tried to download is the 5.82. So far, I haven't had problems in downloading it, I'm installing it now!
Do you remember that virus program or where you found it? It may help :confused:

Nita

Ann
06-11-2002, 09:47 AM
I don't remember what virus program it was sadly. But from what I've noticed, it does this problem on everything so I'm completely clueless :confused:

Ann
06-12-2002, 07:47 AM
I would just have re-installed my old copy of IE (5.0), but for one Windows doesn't let you downgrade (how dumb!), I can't find it anywhere to download anyways and I would lose the colored scrollbars on webpages :( So I do want IE 6.0, I just wish this problem would be go away...