PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch medium?

caseysmom
11-15-2006, 06:03 PM
The season premier is 2 hours tonight...I think it starts at 9...this is one show that me and my teens like to watch together...this and law and order svu...

Husky_mom
11-15-2006, 06:17 PM
oh I love it....too bad we get old episodes....well not old just belated.........LOL

caseysmom
11-15-2006, 06:18 PM
Yeah when we were on vacation in mexico I noticed we didn't get our shows...we were having too much fun to care though...can you get satellite?

Husky_mom
11-15-2006, 06:28 PM
even though you get them late............unless you get illegal satetlite connection stright form the US, but it gets knocked down few too often I´ve seen in the newspaper.............better have them late and legal ans certain then taking a chance.............LOL

there are lots of shows that are so late or that are not even on by the time being...........but oh well...........

In cable system we are about half second season of Lost, and in national TV (translated to spanish) the season started yesterday :eek: talk about late :rolleyes:

caseysmom
11-15-2006, 06:29 PM
Thats a bummer...she has a short haircut it looks like....

Logan
11-15-2006, 06:49 PM
This is a show that we really enjoy. Hope I can stay awake tonight! LOL!!!

K9karen
11-16-2006, 01:59 AM
Not always, but I did tonight because John loves it. It was pretty good. Her real husband played the ghost. I think the kids are great little actresses.
I hate her hairdo (she was on Leno the other night) and God forgive me, I know the Arquette family is pecuilar, but I wish she'd fix her teeth. Not that mine are perfect, but she is on TV. I feel bad saying that, but it unerves me sometimes.

Argranade
11-16-2006, 09:08 AM
I watch it sometime's .. it can be a realy good show!

Altho I like CSI Miami better lol and that Law show thing lol.

anna_66
11-16-2006, 09:33 AM
I'm so glad it's finally back on and tonight's show was really good.

Karen, I have to agree with you about her hair...she'd look better with a different do:)

Vette
11-16-2006, 10:23 AM
I dont watch it,, but wanted to hug Husky_mom http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/VettesPetz/Smiles/hug.gif
*sigh* i so know what thats like to a extent... i never tried the thing with the satellite before.. but herm.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/VettesPetz/Smiles/plot.gif
LOL just kidding. i got what i wanted. took forever but it was well worth the wait

you might wanna try out www.youtube.com it might shock ya and have what youre looking for

Logan
11-16-2006, 11:49 AM
I enjoyed it last night. I guess I'll disagree with the part about her hair and teeth, even though I never have liked her hair with those bangs. I think what I do like is that she isn't a skinny, perfect actress, and she still plays the part beautifully! :)

lizbud
11-16-2006, 12:09 PM
I really enjoy the show. I'm so glad it's back for another season.Last
night's longer format showed a lot more depth for the main characters.
Like her boss's illness and her co-worker's love life :rolleyes: Even
established a old boy friend for her.All the actors are good, even the
children.

caseysmom
11-16-2006, 12:13 PM
lizbud, Did you realize the boyfriend was her real life hubby? I thought that was interesting. I liked the show last night, last season was getting predictable but I do love the show.

lizbud
11-16-2006, 12:20 PM
lizbud, Did you realize the boyfriend was her real life hubby? I thought that was interesting. I liked the show last night, last season was getting predictable but I do love the show.

I didn't before I read you other post. :) I haven't seen him in any other
show, have you?

caseysmom
11-16-2006, 01:05 PM
No I haven't either.

By the way I have always noticed her teeth but I think they give her character :D

lizbud
11-16-2006, 04:38 PM
No I haven't either.

By the way I have always noticed her teeth but I think they give her character :D

I do too.I like that she's not a completely made up person.She's a tad
imperfect, just like most women in this world. :)

Suki Wingy
11-16-2006, 04:42 PM
my parents watch it so I usually end up wandering towards the tv and watching it. it's pretty good.

K9karen
11-16-2006, 11:56 PM
I do too.I like that she's not a completely made up person.She's a tad
imperfect, just like most women in this world. :)

"Sigh"..of course you're right, that's why I felt terrible mentioning it. I think the whole cast acts so natural.

caseysmom
11-17-2006, 12:36 AM
"Sigh"..of course you're right, that's why I felt terrible mentioning it. I think the whole cast acts so natural.

Don't feel bad, I have thought about her teeth and bangs too, but in sort of endears her to me. I guess I get tired of the glamour queens, but your right we aren't use to seeing "real" teeth on actresses.