PDA

View Full Version : Things not working?...

crow_noir
11-15-2006, 05:51 PM
In the past couple days my Flash quit working. Keeps saying i need to upgrade to version 8 or later, but i have 10 installed. I'm used to the "upgrade" message though because some sites don't recognize that i have it installed since we use Firefox.

Now on this board things like the "Thread Tools," "Search this Thread," and the "Display Mode" menus won't pull down.

I wonder if it is related?

Karen
11-15-2006, 10:23 PM
Maybe try reinstlling Firefox?

crow_noir
11-16-2006, 12:07 AM
We had 10 of this one thing, but not of the other... and it needed both to work. *shrug* It had worked before. Turns out that we had 7 of the other and 9 is the newest version so we obviously didn't have the newest one.

Then i was till trying to get things to work but it said i needed this whole other program. So we tried downloading it. Got some error message about it being too long. After restarting the computer things still didn't work.

Well i finally gave up and figured i was just doomed to doomed technology until we could get ahold of our super dooper contacts. So, i went about my business. Then, just a few minutes ago i get this little voice in my head that said "Now try it." Voila, it's working now. Thank whoever's out there watching over me!!!

Poking and prodding didn't work, but praying did!