PDA

View Full Version : Snowball

Ann
06-11-2002, 05:34 AM
Oh Snowball, reading about you brought back such fond memories! You sound like a typical, adorable lil guineapig! :) And to top it all off, you are super cute :D

Congrats on being Pet Of The Day, I hope you'll have a wonderful day with lots of treats and love :)

Logan
06-11-2002, 09:14 AM
Snowball! What a darling piggie you are!!! So full of personality, and absolutely gorgeous!!! I think you are a perfect Pet of the Day!! Congratulations, sweetie!!! wheek wheek!! :D Hope you get lots of good things to eat today on your special day! :)

jackiesdaisy1935
06-11-2002, 09:33 AM
Snowball, you are just adorable, what a cutie you are. From what your human says, you are a wonderful companion. I would love to see you racing through that tube. A log cabin, wow you have one special lifestyle. Congratulations dear, adorable Snowball Our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your human will be giving you some of those great bananas or other special treats on your Very Special day.
Miss Daisy, Perry and Jackie

momoffuzzyfaces
06-11-2002, 11:42 AM
Snowball
I'm in Piggie Love!!! What a little bunch of sweetness you are. I hope you get some strawberries or bananas for being our special Pet of the Day today!:)

tatsxxx11
06-11-2002, 12:32 PM
Nothing but the best for precious Snowball!!:) 4 **** accomodations, gourmet goodies and lots of loving! What a life! I'm a piggie mom too Snowball, so it's of no great surprise to me that every day you bring a bounty of love, laughs and joy to your proud human!! My piggies Squeekers and Moon would love to invite you over for dinner and a run through his tube some day, if you're ever in the neighborhood! There's never a shortage of strawberries, peppers and bananas at this house!:D Congratulations to you adorable little Snowball! You are such a precious and most deserving Pet of the Day!! Wheek, wheek!! Are you popcorning yet?:D

06-11-2002, 02:10 PM
Dear Snowball,
You are really cute. My question is "What is a Danish Guinea Pig. "
You look like an American or maybe a Satin.
Confused Cavy Fancier,:confused: