PDA

View Full Version : Bunny joke

sumbirdy
11-15-2006, 02:03 PM
A woman walks into a vet's waiting room. She's dragging a wet rabbit on a leash. The rabbit does not want to be there. "Sit, Fluffy," she says.

Fluffy glares at her, and sopping wet, jumps up on another customer's lap, getting water all over him.

"I said sit, now there's a good Fluffy," says the woman, slightly embarrassed. Fluffy quite miserable and perhaps feeling rebellious, squats in the middle of the room and urinates.

The woman, mortally embarrassed, shouts, "Darn it Fluffy, will you be good?!"

Fluffy then starts a fight with a Doberman and pursues it out of the office. As the woman leaves to go after it, she turns to the rest of the flabbergasted customers and says, "Pardon me. I've just washed my hare, and can't do a thing with it!"

Suki Wingy
11-15-2006, 04:50 PM
haha funny

only bunnies should not be washed.

sumbirdy
11-16-2006, 08:07 AM
haha funny

only bunnies should not be washed.

I don't know anything about bunnies, it was just a joke I found. I thought it was cute.

GreyhoundGirl
11-16-2006, 08:14 AM
Ha Ha, very cute. :)

Marigold2
11-16-2006, 03:00 PM
]I know I am going to regret this somehow. LOL but I am looking for a spayed, tiny female bunn to keep my neutured bunn company. I am in the Lorain area of Ohio. I don't want to travel too far because of back issues but I do want my bunny to have a friend. Thanks.

buttercup132
11-16-2006, 03:02 PM
]I know I am going to regret this somehow. LOL but I am looking for a spayed, tiny female bunn to keep my neutured bunn company. I am in the Lorain area of Ohio. I don't want to travel too far because of back issues but I do want my bunny to have a friend. Thanks.

Do you know anything about bonding? If you are going to regret it dont get one. Think of the bunny first..if your going to end up getting ridor fed up with her then dont get one.

Marigold2
11-16-2006, 03:07 PM
Yes I have been reading up on bonding at the Buckeye House Rabbit Society webpage. Have you gone there? They have tons of good advice.

Karen
11-16-2006, 03:24 PM
Miss Hoppy hates, hates, hates getting a bath, it's only needed to be done a couple of times. She then spend the next several hours grooming herself and glaring at us if we approach.