PDA

View Full Version : I am so excited!

doolittleky
11-15-2006, 01:36 PM
For two reasons, first of all it is November, and normally that wouldn't excite me but November means Dairy Queen has its yummy Pumpkin Pie Blizzards that I absolutely love! They are so good! I had one on the way to work today. And now for the most exciting news. last year around this time I went to Hallmark where they were having a special guest appearance by Jim Shore, who does beautiful sculptures, kinda folk art stuff. I especailly like his sculptures with cats and have five of them. i took mine to be signed. He was a very nice man and as i was talking to him, he is a cat lover, i told him he ought to do some cat angels. I told him that I collect cat, dog and bunny angels and that I think cat people would love them. He asked what exactly I meant whether I meant angels with cats , which he has done and I told him I meant cats who were angels. I told him I would buy them and I am sure other cat lovers would too. Well last night while on ebay i saw these new scuplture of his and guess what it was? A cat angle!!!!! I was so excited that he used my idea! I am going to have to buy it for sure. here is a link where you can see it

http://www.jimshore.com/shop/detail.aspx?ID=1181

sumbirdy
11-15-2006, 01:43 PM
That's awesome!!!!! How much is it?

doolittleky
11-15-2006, 01:46 PM
It says on the link $12.50

sumbirdy
11-15-2006, 01:53 PM
I just might have to buy one then! ;)

catmandu
11-15-2006, 06:26 PM
That might be nice to have The Found Cat Angels commemerated.
But on a fixed income sadly feeding the esident Cats comes first.
But that was a very good idea, and I know people will buy up Cat Angels like hotcakes!

Freedom
11-15-2006, 07:08 PM
Wow! I bet this is just the first one of what will be serries. How can he go wrong, with a great idea from you and a great place like us to start buying them? He hehe.

I really like it, too.

rg_girlca
11-15-2006, 10:01 PM
WOW that is great Melissa and the price is fair also. :) Gee, does this mean you'll be getting Royalties, since it was your idea. ;)

YYYYUUUUUMMMMYYYYY is right for the Pumpkin Pie Blizzard. I love them and regular Pumpkin Pies also.