PDA

View Full Version : For Better or Worse

Catty1
11-15-2006, 08:48 AM
Sounds like some households I have heard about here! :D

http://www.uclick.com/feature/06/11/15/fb061115.gif

Sevaede
11-15-2006, 09:01 AM
She really changed the way April looked! Is it that hard to show gradual change in a character? :P Just kidding, of course.

Yup, looks like Bailey and Spanky. Except, Spanky would chase after Bailey. I am trying to get her to realize that a swat MEANS NO and she just doesn't get it. The cats swat her but she just growls and goes after them (playing, I suppose because she only does it as long as they swat her. :rolleyes: ).

My cats don't get on the kitchen counter (not that I would object. why would I care? I have bleach cleaner if I am really that concerned. :p ) of their own volition. They do walk across the bathroom sink, though.

Pawsitive Thinking
11-15-2006, 09:07 AM
Lol!!!

Catty1
11-15-2006, 09:59 AM
Angelique - I think Elizabeth is staying at "home" while teaching.

Great cartoon though!

Sevaede
11-15-2006, 10:27 AM
Hahah, yes! My mistake! I read further back and realized it. Oops! :D

I have the 25th anniversary book. I am a big fan and have been reading for as long as I can remember. I am sorry to see that Lynn is ending it just two years short of the thirty year mark, though. :(

catmandu
11-15-2006, 04:57 PM
That in a way lookslike Micheal who is mild unless you crowd him during Fancy Feast Time, and then the offending Cat, say Scrappy 2 will get a hiss and a swat, by which time Miquelito has moved in.
A no win situation for my Orangie!
But he takes it in stride.