PDA

View Full Version : Wild west justice?

RICHARD
11-15-2006, 06:08 AM
In the last week there was the guy that was punched by a LAPD cop...

The were 'distraction blows"

Another video surfaced where another LAPD cop peppersprayed a handcuffed suspect that was sitting in the back seat of the car..

And last night a suspect in a car chase was knocked down by one officer and a second officer took what looked like a flying leap at the suspects head.

The suspect got trapped at an intersection, got out of the car and was facing away from the first cop, with his hands on his head when tackled from behind. :mad:

The effing media announcer said something like, "The second officer may have kicked the suspect in the head when he slipped "

That was the 9 o'clock news.....At ten o'clock they stopped the video and made no mention of the 'kick to the head' ;) :p

Hmmm, who to fear more, the cops or robbers? :confused:

lvpets2002
11-15-2006, 11:38 AM
:o To tell you the truth Richard I really dont know who to trust most :confused: .. I am thinking I might trust the robber more :rolleyes: .. I have to state the media gets a kick out of this matters = dont they.. I find that sad that is what makes people want to watch the news :( ..

Twisterdog
11-17-2006, 12:10 AM
Hmmm, who to fear more, the cops or robbers? :confused:

I'm not advocating police brutality, by any means. Or any form of brutality, for that matter.

But, I'm thinking ... if you don't do anything wrong, don't break the law ... you won't end up in handcuffs, in the back seat of police car, or cornered in an intersection to begin with, will you?

As for fearing the cops or the robbers more ... you can't be serious. Innocent people are stabbed, shot, beaten to death, raped, murdered, tortured every day sometimes for the $23 in their wallet, sometimes for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Who do I fear most ... a meth addict who would slit his own grandmother's throat for $13 (true story, actually) or a police officer? Come on.

cyber-sibes
11-17-2006, 12:23 AM
Who do I fear most ... a meth addict who would slit his own grandmother's throat for $13 (true story, actually) or a police officer? Come on.have to agree with you. if I was an officer I think I'd get pretty fed up dealing with the idiotic, stupid, and evil things people do...I'd want to kick some heads too. (not that I would, but I'd feel like it!) I'll take an over-zealous police officer over a drug dealer/thief/murderer/rapist anyday.

RICHARD
11-17-2006, 12:43 AM
LOLOLOLOLOL,

Two more Thomas A. Swift Electric Rifle tapes out here in CA.

Let me make my point a little clearer.

It really sucks to pay out MEGA BUCKS to idiots who break the law.

IT really sucks to see the guys in charge of keeping the law giving
crooks the "get out of jail free" card..on a bonehead punch, kick or shooting.

IT really sucks to see a tape get broadcast all over the media and to
hear a spokesperson talk about how it's "justified force" and then we
have to pull out the wallets or wait for a trial and a riot.

IT really sucks to hear about a police report that leave out a few 'relatvie" details.

In the 'punch in the face' case the officer that wrote the report forgot to add
three punches to face of the suspect.

We got the FBI, The LAPD and the media watching over this whole mess.

Yeah, if you break the law face the consequences.

Mr policeman,
Don't give the jerk a pass and 10 jillion dollars of my money because you decide a little street justice is in order.

----------------------

THere are stories of people being let off on technicalities., then getting back into the public and doing it again.

Rodney King anyone?

KYS
11-24-2006, 06:14 PM
Twisterdog I could not agree more with your post.

Imagine you are an officer and every day on your job out their
your life is on the line to protect the innocent.
I also do not advocate brutality.
(and in my opinion criminals have more rights than us innocent civilians)