PDA

View Full Version : It snowed today!!! *Spring time in Australia*

cloverfdx
11-15-2006, 05:06 AM
It snowed on and off all day here today in central Victoria & we are only weeks away from Summer. I am trying to find some links to photos and will add them when i find some.

Is anyone else having unseasonal (Crazy) weather?

Sara luvs her Tinky
11-15-2006, 05:12 AM
Im so jealous ! we dont even get snow in the winter....

but no.. our weather is in the norm here...

Pam
11-15-2006, 05:55 AM
I know I will regret saying this but I love snow. Of course when I am out driving in it my feelings are a little different. :) I look forward to your pictures. Today we are supposed to go all the way up to 70 degrees! :eek: That is absolutely insane for the middle of November in these parts. Last weekend I was blowing/raking leaves in the yard with a thin shirt on and I was sweating.

BC_MoM
11-15-2006, 08:32 AM
That's wild! hehe

Pembroke_Corgi
11-15-2006, 02:44 PM
It's pretty typical November weather here. Can't wait to see some snow pictures though!!

carole
11-15-2006, 03:05 PM
Same thing happening here in the sth Island of NZ, and we have giant icebergs from antartica that are thousands of years old floated their way down here, amazing really, unfortunately it is not a good sign at all, it just goes to show that global warming is infact happening, climates are changing everywhere, it is most unusal for Aussie or NZ to have snow at this time of year ,we are both heading into summer, the temps have been anything but,although they are rising now,infact some places are really hot for this time of year, a temp we would expect in Jan-Feb not November,NZer's are getting serious about environmental issues and always have been, now we just need the rest of the world to follow suit.

G535
11-15-2006, 03:56 PM
No snow but it was rather cold here yesterday.