PDA

View Full Version : A man who likes cats...*with Picture*

DJFyrewolf36
11-14-2006, 08:33 PM
This is my hubby John with his favorite kitty

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/DJFyrewolf36/006.jpg

Spook IS purring, I could hear her while I snapped the pic.
Don't they look cute together?

kt_luvs_kitties
11-14-2006, 09:15 PM
Seeing Daddykat and *their* kitties always makes me smile. I love when our husband fall for our kitties. lol ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-14-2006, 09:48 PM
Awww......they both look like they're thoroughly enjoying themselves. :)

orangemm
11-15-2006, 04:08 AM
Looks like pure bliss to me! What a terrific picture!! There is something special about a man who loves cats.

When I met my husband, he really didn't know anything about cats. I had 2 at the time, and one evening when Jeff was sitting on the couch, Honey (my oldest male) jumped right up on his lap, sat down on his chest and started kneading and purring. That did it. From then on he's been a BIG cat fan and lover.

Makes me love him more, too................... :)

Tell John that he's a great guy!

CultureJunky
11-15-2006, 04:41 AM
I agree with everybody, a man that loves cats, and indeed animals is special.
My boyfriend Kevin loves animals too, and Sunny is his little girl :)
I have to admit, I would never have even liked Kevin in the beginning if he didn't like cats, or animals. I could never have loved somebody who didn't.
I also think that animals are better judges of character than we are, if an animals feels safe and happy with somebody then that person must be okay ;)

My favourite quote is by Immanual Kant and that sums it up I think:

“He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.”

If I was every going to to have a tattoo I'd have that in scripture writing. I think it's beautiful :D

DJFyrewolf36
11-15-2006, 04:45 AM
John says Thanks! He's always liked cats but hasn't had his own cat really until 2001...but his evil ex decided that his cat was hers :rolleyes:...Spook was attached to him from day one though. She sleeps with him every night and is always up in front of his monitor or on his keyboard (signs of cat affection I'm told!)

Sonia59
11-15-2006, 06:03 AM
So cute! :) My partner loves animals too.

I agree with everybody, a man that loves cats, and indeed animals is special.

Special I don't know, but I noticed that men who love animals, and especially cats are more sensitive than the average :)

I could never have loved somebody who didn't.
Me neither!

Donnaj4962
11-15-2006, 08:26 AM
What a beautiful picture! They look so content, and if I listen hard enough, I think that I can hear Spook purring also!

My sweetie is an animal lover also, although he prefers :::dawgs:::! :eek: But he has had cats in the past and loved them very much. He knows how much I love my girls, and he will welcome us all into his home (when the time is right!). Sadly, he lives in Florida and I am in Indiana.... so we are waiting for the right time for me to move to warmer climes! So when will the time be right? When I can find a decent job and I will know in my heart of hearts that it is the time!

Logan
11-15-2006, 11:32 AM
My husband never had a cat until he married me, and then he got two. :) He married me, knowing how much I love cats!!! Just last night, I was working on him, trying to talk him into a second one, since we lost 17 year old Mimi in July. He told me that Helen and I could pick up a second one on our way home from the cemetary (after we bury him)!!! :eek: I obviously am not doing something right!!!!! :p

catmandu
11-15-2006, 06:01 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/Scan10015.jpg
I have in the past downplayed my love of Cats.
But no more as I am proud of the fact that I love the Found Cats and they love me.
Here I am about two years ago with My Shemp , now an Angel.
Losing Shemp was a tough thing and I had to sit at the Vets for a spell, until the tears went away.
RIP Dear Companion Shemp.

rg_girlca
11-15-2006, 09:56 PM
Oh my gosh. That picture is so darn adorable. :)

The way Spook is in your hubbys arms and the look of content on his face is just *PRICELESS*!!!!!!!