PDA

View Full Version : Spook...THE VIDEO!

DJFyrewolf36
11-14-2006, 06:06 PM
CLICK HERE (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1429860266)

To see Spook atacking the tail of Remus. :) It isn't all that long but it is CUTE!

catmandu
11-14-2006, 06:12 PM
Thats a great Video.
I never get over the fact that Spook does not realize that hes bothering Remus when Remus reacts like that .
I used to have that with the Kitten Trio and the Older Cats , thank god they have outgrown that.

kittycats_delight
11-14-2006, 06:22 PM
Too cute and how gorgeous is that baby of yours? Spook seems to be quite gentle in that so called battle. I wish Phoenix was as gentle. Unfortunately when she goes into battle mode I usually have to step in a save poor little Vixen's cute calico behind. :p

DJFyrewolf36
11-14-2006, 06:49 PM
Remus and Spook have been playing like that ever since they met each other (after about 10 minutes of hissing and acting tough :rolleyes: by Spook, Remus just had this look on his face of "chill out woman, I'm cool" ) Remus is a mellow cat but LOVES to play, and I think he likes flicking his tail in front of other kitties to get them to play too (he has done it for Pandora, Onyx and my MILs kitties on several occasions). He won't hesitate to smack a cat for being too rough though!

DJFyrewolf36
11-15-2006, 04:51 AM
A bump up for those who may not have seen it yet :)

Freedom
11-15-2006, 07:04 AM
He he I really enjoyed that. I have seen that act replayed here dozens of times, generally with a younger one pestering an older one.

The older one NEVER gets up and leaves! They just think they belong there and hey, whatever is at my tail is going to go away if I flick the tail. Until they just can't stand it anymore.

Great to see it on video, thanks for posting this!

Gin
11-16-2006, 06:42 PM
That is one cute video. And how nice of Remus to provide entertainment for her sibling!