PDA

View Full Version : Guess who is back ?!?!

kittycats_delight
11-14-2006, 03:24 PM
That's right after all this time we have finally gotten back online. We got connected yesterday but have been having huge problems with windows 2003. There is a conflict between windows 2003 and our internet provider. So we are waiting for a friend to get xp to us which is suppose to happen tomorrow sometime. Hopefully once we get XP installed there will be no futher problems with conflicts. Our internet provider is especially formatted to function with XP so with a little bit of luck things will run smoothly. Once we get XP installed expect loads of pics and even a few videos. I do need to get my butt in gear though and get some pics for you all of Italy as I don't have many yet. :rolleyes: I know my bad. I have been here a year and hardly any pics. Bad Michelle...shame on you. But I promise I will get lots in the next little while. And besides hubby wants to get me a new digicam and I will be going to university in Venice to do a two digital photography program. So I will need some input on all those photos I will take. But for right now I am glad to be back online and back at PT. I have missed everyone sooo much and missed so much here. Ok guys fill me in on some of the things I have missed in the last year. :D ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))) to all my PT family. Man it is great to be back. :D :D :D

kimlovescats
11-14-2006, 03:29 PM
Welcome back, Michelle!!! :D

RedHedd
11-14-2006, 04:58 PM
Welcome back Michelle, however there is no such thing as Windows 2003. There's Windows 2000 and Windows XP.

kittycats_delight
11-14-2006, 05:38 PM
Thanks you guys. It is good to be back. :D

however there is no such thing as Windows 2003. There's Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
Actually there is a windows 2003. It is actually called Windows Server 2003. It was more based for businesses really than home use and not many people use it at all. My husband decovered it and had to try it as he can't stand XP. And he thought it would have to be better than XP. Wrong...not better than XP and not better than any version of windows for that matter. I thought ME was bad when they brought that out but this windows server 2003 is much worse. Anyway, I should have XP tomorrow and we will get that installed and get rid of this garbage.

Once again thanks for the welcome :)

catmandu
11-14-2006, 05:47 PM
Michelle its so good to hear from you again.
How are you and Guido enjoying Italy?
We are hoping to see more of You and Guido and of course Your Cats!
Welcome Back from The Found Cats Hotel.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats445.jpg

RedHedd
11-14-2006, 05:55 PM
Oh, ok. I'm still on Windows 2000 ....

kittycats_delight
11-14-2006, 05:57 PM
Hey Gary how are all of those found cats. I have yet to see your newbies and hear what has happened with you and the hotel over the last year. Please fill me in.

Oh, ok. I'm still on Windows 2000 ....
Oh I can only wish to still be using 2000. I love 2000 but we just bought a new HD of 300GB and 2000 partitions it in half and hubby doesn't want that cause he wants to add more HDs later. And he also wants to use his professional sound card for recording music (he's a musician and in a band) and it isn't compatible with 2000. :( How I wish I could still use it. It is the best by far IMHO.

QueenScoopalot
11-14-2006, 06:05 PM
~WAVING HI~!!! Long time Michelle! Welcome back...not that I've been here much *sigh* Hope Italy is treating you well. :) Jan

kittycats_delight
11-14-2006, 06:17 PM
~WAVING HI~!!! Long time Michelle! Welcome back...not that I've been here much *sigh* Hope Italy is treating you well. :) Jan
***waving back*** Hi Jan !!! Italy is great. Getting cold here now and I am wishing it was summer again. It is down to between 14-18 °c during the day and getting down to about 5°c at night. I am freezing all the time. I think I have gotten spoiled by the amazingly long, hot and humid summer. I was complaining in July that it was too hot. But then again when you are talking 40+°c everyday not taking into account the humidity it is a bit much. And now that summer is gone I am freezing my butt off. :o I know...shut up complaining...it is far colder in most of the U.S. and Canada now than it is here. But I'm a whimp and hate cold. :eek: I guess I am not canadian afterall.

kt_luvs_kitties
11-14-2006, 08:50 PM
Welcome Back!!!! :D

Soapets
11-14-2006, 10:07 PM
WELCOME BACK!

I am SO glad to learn that you are back on-line now! I have ANOTHER kitty to add to my signature, and her name is Dottie. I got her a little over a year ago, as a foster, along with her sister, and another little foster kitten whom I named Pebbles. (Pebbles died after only three days because she was extremely malnourished.) Dottie's sister was adopted by someone at the Humane Society the day I took them back there to put them up for adoption. I missed them so much that I went back about 5 days later, and Dottie was in a cage in the back room, on medicine for sneezing and a URI. I asked if I could bring her back home again and take care of her until her URI cleared up. I was never able to give her up after that. She is STILL here! She is black and white, and I named her "Dottie" because it looks like she has a huge black dot of paint splattered over her back. She also has a large black area under her chin. I'll have to send you a picture of her, to add to my signature, if you'd be willing to do that. She is the most loving little kitty I've ever seen! I haven't shown her much here on PT, so I really do need to get her on here more!

Thanks a lot, and again, WELCOME BACK!

luvofallhorses
11-14-2006, 10:49 PM
Welcome back, Michelle! :D I have missed you! (((hugs)))

krazyaboutkatz
11-15-2006, 12:35 AM
Welcome back Michelle!!!:D I just adopted Ziggy Stardust in August from K & L and last year in August I adopted Pearl from them.:) I think you already knew about Starr but if not then I finally got him last August. Now I have 6 cats.:eek:

orangemm
11-15-2006, 04:03 AM
Welcome back stranger!!! So nice to see you again.

Hope all those problems are resolved soon and that you'll be a regular again. We've missed you greatly.

I'm with you, I hate the cold! :eek:

Pawsitive Thinking
11-15-2006, 04:37 AM
Welcome home :D :D

jenluckenbach
11-15-2006, 04:47 AM
WELCOME* WELCOME* WELCOME

Glad to have you back. :D

kittycats_delight
11-15-2006, 05:22 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome back !!!

Hi Katie so happy to see you again. It has been such a long time since I have been here it is like the first time ALMOST !!!

Deb I cannot wait to see pics of your Dottie and I will gladly add her to your siggy. Just PM me the pic you want me to use ok.

(((((((((((((((KRISTA)))))))))))))))))))))) Missed you too now we can get back to those games on pool on yahoo and lots of chat time. :D

Tracey congrats on grabbing up such a cutie pie. Ziggy is adorable and what a gotcha day gift for Pearl. I remember Pearl when you just got her last year that was just before I left. I think 6 kitties is the perfect number for you. :D

((((((RENATE)))))) Hey there stranger so glad I am back too. I think you should come join me here in Italy in the summer and enjoy our heat. It is heaven. :D

Thanks sooo much Denise. This place is definately HOME to me.

((((((((((((((((JEN))))))))))))))))) Glad to be back and see everyone again. So what's the newest news in the luckenbach household?

rg_girlca
11-15-2006, 09:48 PM
MMMMIIICCCCHHHHEEEELLLLLEEEE!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK!!!! :D :D

What a delight to have you back with us. It's been way too long girl. ;)
I hope you get everything straightened out with your computer soon and can't wait to see pictures, pictures and more pictures. :)

I don't remember if you were here when I got my Nugget, aka Nuggy Noo.
He was from a friend of mine, whose hubby didn't like this cat. Long story, so I took him in, near the end of April, when he was 8 months old. He's been a great addition to the family. :)
I also have a kitty that I made go "POOF" in September, who was pregnant, which I didn't know at the time. She was only about 5 1/2-6 months old herself. Unfortunately, we did not know that she wasn't producing any milk when she gave birth to 5 babies and lost 4 of them. :(
Only one survived. Her name is Sweetpea and her baby is P-Pod, who will be 4 weeks old on Saturday.
Well, that's all my news for now. :)

Again, I want to welcome you back. I've missed you so much. :)

((((((HUGS))))))

JenBKR
11-16-2006, 09:05 AM
Welcome back Michelle, you were missed more than you know! SOOO glad to have you home :D Lots and lots of ((((hugs))))

kittycats_delight
11-16-2006, 08:38 PM
(((((((((((((((LORRAINE)))))))))))))))) It has been way to long girl !! I didn't know anything about Nugget. You will have to tell me more of his story. I did know a little about Sweetpea though. I knew she was a kitty you made go poof and that she was pregnant and that only P-Pod survived. I am sooo sorry for both you and Sweetpea. It had to be quite an ordeal for both of you. I am soooo glad P-Pod is growing strong and thriving. He is such a cutie pie. Thanks sooo much for the warm welcome home it really means a lot. :D I just got XP installed and it seems like there are no more problems. So tomorrow I will install photoshop and get back in the siggy business and such. More ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

Hey Jen it is sooo good to be back. I recall you telling me in an email a little while ago you needed a new siggy. Forward along those pics and I will get on that for you asap. I am way out of practice and could definately use some to get me going again. :) Thanks for the warm welcome home and lots of (((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))) to you. :)

lvpets2002
11-17-2006, 09:51 AM
:eek: O WoW Michelle that is really you && you are back.. Gosh we have missed you so much.. **** WELCOME BACK ~~ WELCOME BACK **** Look & see how my family has grown..

Abby&Buddy'sMom
11-17-2006, 03:17 PM
Welcome back to PT!!!! :) I dont know if you remember me, but you also made my flashing picture siggy for me :)

Abby and Buddy say "welcome back " too..... ;) :D

kittycats_delight
11-17-2006, 04:11 PM
Yeah Helene it is me believe it or not it has been quite a long time so I don't blame you for dong a double I am real. LOL :P You have aquired yourself quite a kitty family there and they all look just gorgeous. :)

Look at sweet Abby and Buddy. Thank you babies for welcoming me back. Vixen sends head bumpies to you both. And tell your momma she is sooo silly thinking we wold forget her. We never forgot our PT friends. :)

It is great to be back and to be welcomed back so warmly makes it all the better. Thanks sooo much. :D ((((HUGS))))

momcat
11-18-2006, 11:32 AM
Hi and welcome back!!! You have certainly been missed around here and it's great to hear from you again. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your kitties again and seeing more posts from you.....

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-19-2006, 10:50 AM
Hello MICHELLE !!!!!!!

http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/Smilies%20550%20welcome_kittiesletters.gif
To Pet Talk !!!

when I saw your name "kittycats Delight" pop up on my MSN, I first didn't realise who you were... :o . Oh my, I am so happy you are back!!

My cat-household has "grown" too!! Our Tux Zazou arrived at the end of Sepember 2005. Maybe you were still on PT then?
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/anno3.jpg
She was VERY skinny when we got her, but now she has turned into a regal beauty!!

Then In January my hubby found little Snoopy! Please read all about her arrival on my web-site The Pet's House (http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/). Snoopy is such a sweetie, and she has lots of fans on PT!!
This is my baby
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/anno4.jpg

Do you like living in Italy? Mastered that beautiful language :confused: ;)
I hope to see you a lot here, and on MSN :)