View Full Version : Munchkin/Sunshine Kitty

Phyllis Lowe
11-14-2006, 08:10 AM
You look very pretty sitting in your sunny location. You appear to be a
light tan. Are you considered a buff color? Hope the sun in shining for
you in Alabama on your special day!

LittleOrangeKitten
11-14-2006, 08:22 AM
Oh my goodness! A kitty from my city! I'm in Madison, right next door to you, Munchkin! It's such a pleasure to see you as the honorable COTD today.

I hope you have a magnificent party today and plenty of sunshine, although it's cool outside right now.

catmandu
11-14-2006, 09:45 AM
What a Gorgeous Orange /Tan Cat.
And you have such a nice happy purrsonality, and are so obviously the apple of your Guardians eyes.They are so proud of thier Little Girl, they must be busting with pride to see you so honored today.
The Found Cats are especially pleased to send a Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW To Mellow Muchkin COTD!!!
;) :D :rolleyes: :cool: :cool: :p :) :cool: :cool: :cool:

cassiesmom
11-14-2006, 11:14 AM
Well, good morning Munchkin, sunshine kitty looking over your shoulder at me! I belong to a cat about your age who also insists on having the curtains opened bright and early each day, no matter how grey the day might be. You are beautiful! How dear that you know how to get your people to pet you! Plop your sweet self down in your favorite spot and let your family pet you for me for a LONG TIME! Purrs and head bops and hugs from Illinois. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you! Have a wonderful day, sweety.

blue girl
11-14-2006, 12:25 PM
Munchkin, I just love your nickname,the Sunshine Kitty--
How appropriate for you! It sounds like you are a very sweet and loving girl, and your family is very lucky to have you around. You are also very beautiful; your coloring is very unique and your eyes are just gorgeous. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!