PDA

View Full Version : Heyy PT I hope you haven't forgotten me..

rizzy
11-13-2006, 10:53 PM
Oh wow, I can not believe how long it's been since I have been on here. I have so much to catch up on it overwhelms me. Life has been way to hectic lately I really need prayers. I dont know what to do anymore, I'm really really stressed... I am sorry I havent been here for all of you but I am praying for all the pet talkers and their pets. Please forgive me for not being on for so long and please help me catch up on whats been going on. I love you all haha Pet talk's still my favorite website... where your friends on here are there for ya. Thanks for letting me vent a little, I needed it.

Rach and my precious precious sallygirl

BC_MoM
11-13-2006, 10:58 PM
Hehe, hey! We all get busy sometimes!

All you have to do for us to forgive you is share new pictures of Sally. ;)

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-13-2006, 11:22 PM
I was just thinking about you the other day actually. Tango and I met a Brittany in the petstore and Sally was the first thing that came to mind..lol. I hope things get better for you soon and are less stressful. I'm glad you decided to check in. :)

Dorothy39
11-14-2006, 07:15 AM
Welcome back to Pet Talk rizzy~

Although I don't know you , I'm glad that you decided to return & I hope to see more and more of your posts .

Your Sally Girl Signature is Adorable

borzoimom
11-14-2006, 07:35 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhh forgiveness is not necessary. I dont know you either, but I am rather new here. I hope things work out for you, and calm down a little. Certain times of the year, we can all get a little swamped. I will put your situation in prayer.