PDA

View Full Version : Found Cats & Porchies... need your advice

momcat
11-13-2006, 08:45 PM
Hey there, fellow kitties! How are all of you today? I hope Mr. Catmandu gave each of you a nice tasty dinner and lots of Temptations for dessert. Speaking of Temptations, my Meowmie has been looking for them for a whole long time but none were to be found here in Trenton. Well, when Meowmie came home from the grocery store the other day I was checking out the bags while Soncat brought them inside. Boy, did I get a nice surprise... 2 bags of Temptations all for me!!! Now for my problem, Meowmie said there were only two flavors.... turkey and salmon.... so she got me one of each. I don't know which one to try first! Which one do you recommend?

Your friend,
Groucho

Randy_K
11-13-2006, 08:55 PM
Which one to eat first? Both! Why can't you have one (OK, ten) of each treat each time? I'm sure your meowmie will give in. Just look pitiful and beg - if you have to - and you'll get your way.

Freedom
11-14-2006, 09:35 AM
These decisions are so maddening, aren't they?

I say alternate - one of these and one of those and another of these and another of those and then a third . . . . .

catmandu
11-14-2006, 09:39 AM
The Commitee of Scrappy 2 and JJJ3 recomends that the Turkey is the one to try first, althoough the Meezers love the salmon.
But as JJJ3 says you cant go wrong with WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS the food of The Cat Gods.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cats107.jpg
Con Catulations on your first taste of luxury!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cats023.jpg
Eat hardy!!!

smokey the elder
11-14-2006, 01:34 PM
My cat Mobius loves those things! They are the bribes for being a good girl for her insulin shots. She's not a big fan of Aquari-Yums, though. :)

Logan
11-14-2006, 01:38 PM
Temptations are Buttercup's favorite treat!!! :) He especially loves anything "fishy". Wonder if it is a meezer thing, Gary? :p

lvpets2002
11-14-2006, 01:51 PM
;) Salmon for me to try first.. See that wasn't so hard to sniff out..

catmandu
11-14-2006, 06:50 PM
I left a few for Tubster and he devoured them after I left.
There will be a Pork Chop for him later on, and some Nutro Dry.
Hes not running so far now, I think its the Temptations that are tempting him.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats519.jpg

Sevaede
11-14-2006, 10:15 PM
Hehe. Sorry to break the Meezer-seafood chain guys! :D My Isis prefers Turkey flavoured. :D Soni says you can't go wrong with seafood! :D Bailey says "BEEEEEEF!"

momcat
11-16-2006, 07:58 AM
Hi fellow kitties! Well, Meowmie and I were having some quiet time together when she brought out both bags of Temptations. First was the salmon, so yummy and did I gobble them right up! Even better than catnip!!! I was in kitty heaven. Then Meowmie gave me some of the turkey ones. They were also a huge treat for my taste buds and I don't know which I like best. I still have plenty left because Meowmie says I have to eat my regular food too. But I know exactly where they are. Meowmie said I can have the turkey ones as a special treat for Thanksgiving. Fellow kitties, I am hooked!!! As for future supplies, I know I'll get more because first of all, Meowmie loves me plus I have her securely wrapped around my little paws.

Okay, all PT kitties are invited to my house during the holidays for a Temptations buffet. My lovely Inka and I can't wait for all of us to get together again.

Your friend,
Groucho