PDA

View Full Version : cat jealousy and throwing fits?

cutie_chica
06-10-2002, 03:35 PM
Hey guys, LeAnn here. I have a question.. but first I'll explain why im asking. Ever since Princess was little it has been her and I all the time. But now that we moved in with my Fiancee' she has been being real weird while he is around, like acting up, jumping on the dresser..desk..tv ect. Places where she knows she isnt sopposed to be. And she will be laying on the bed calm as can be while he is petting her then within a second she is attacking him.. has anyone else had this happen to them.. and if so.. how did u stop it.. ?? :confused:

06-12-2002, 08:04 AM
I think your cat is just jalous !!! Was used to have only you around ; and now , there's your friend !!! Animals can react just like small kids . But with a bit of patience and lots of love and petting , it will be okay !!!!
I wish you much luck !!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/sydneybilliepets

cutie_chica
06-13-2002, 11:09 PM
I wanna thank u guys that replyed to my message :) see ya!

06-24-2002, 06:12 AM
hi LeAnn !! How is Princess acting now ?? Is it better already ??
And , can you post a picture ??

cutie_chica
06-24-2002, 10:29 PM
Hey :) yeah I have alot of Princess Pictures :) Right now Ima post a lil art thing i made with alot of her pics in one. I dont know how to post many pics at once on this yet?? Tell me what you think.. and yes she is doing better, at night we now bring her on our bed and hold her in the middle of us and all cuddle, and we spend more time with her. She likes him alot more now because he gives her the treats :-P lol... okay.. see ya!!

06-25-2002, 06:26 AM
:D great pictures cutie_chica !!!!!!!
Princess is really adjusting hey !!! Congrats to you for what you've achieved so far !!!!

Heather Wallace
06-25-2002, 11:46 AM
Yes it is her new suroundings and new people she has to share you with. It will take time, that's all.

My cats took really well to it but I suppose all cats are different.

Good Luck.

Heather Wallace
06-25-2002, 11:48 AM
Ps, I loved the photo's, they where great!:)

cutie_chica
06-25-2002, 04:09 PM
Oh my goodness.... you have a bunny that looks like mine did before he passed away a year ago :( He was Princess' best friend and the first animal she knew of... for the longest time she tried jumping like my bunny.. his name was AJ... she even ate carrots and lettece. But, when he passed away it was during the night, and I had to get him out before morning because I think Princess would have passed away from loniness. For about 4 days she looked for him. But the weird thing is, during the last few days of AJs life, Princess was real sick, she was about 5 months old. And the was the runt of the litter and abbonded, untill I got her, she had gotten real Ill, and I kept Praying she wouldnt die. AJ wasnt sick at all, he was a heathly little rabbit, then that night he passed away it was if Princess got better over night. So In my mind, he gave Princess his life since she was younger. He was just her Bunny Angel :) But he will always be missed.
Thanks again for all your help on Princess, if you guys would like more pics tell me :) see ya!!

Heather Wallace
06-25-2002, 06:20 PM
That was a nice story about your bunny angel AJ.

I have had 2 rabbits pass away recently

First Ebony, who died during spaying and Gem who died after 6 days of her coming to live here.

Their pics are below, posted separatly

Ebony first she was Bunny's (in my pic on left)real daughter

Heather Wallace
06-25-2002, 06:21 PM
and Gem who died tragically

cutie_chica
06-26-2002, 04:02 PM
hi again, both of our rabbits are in Rabbitt Heaven :) he he... And we will see them when we pass over :D :D Your rabbits are adorable.. as soon as I get the scanner fixed I will scan in some pics i have of AJ. :) Princess has become a finalist in martry of the month :cool: If you can PLEASE vote for her at this site www.geocities.com/dafurr2002/kontest.html (http://www.geocities.com/dafurr2002/kontest.html) She will love you forever if you do... he he... actully she says meow.. meow..meow...meow...ppuurrrrrrrrrrrrr... I just tranclated it into english :) see ya!

krazyaboutkatz
06-30-2002, 02:07 AM
Two of my cats get jealous if I'm giving one of their brothers the attention. Sunny is the most jealous. If I'm talking to or petting Pepper or Storm, he'll come running over and start meowing very loudly as if to say "what about me Mom." Storm can also become jealous if he doesn't get enough attention. He'll also start doing bad things to get my attention. They really do act like kids sometimes. I've just learned to accept this kind of behavior. Good luck with Princess. Thanks for the great pics toohttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin3.gif.

cutie_chica
06-30-2002, 08:07 PM
Well it has been a real good few weeks untill the other night, I think it was the cat nip but she attacked me in my sleep :eek: But ever since then she is ok... today I bought a pet fish, he is a beta, so he just lives in a little tank...so far....so good lol... see ya guys!! Just thought I would update you on PJ!!:D