PDA

View Full Version : Hello, this is my first post on Yours site

poluroud20
11-12-2006, 10:14 PM
Hi..!! everyone! I am new on yours site, but i hope you will like me….I`ll very glad to answer on all your question! I am From Germany Nice day is it today, but I have a question for all...In first , how i post message to PM...???Thank you very much!Mark. G..!!

Husky15
11-12-2006, 10:19 PM
Hello! And welcome to PT! I know you'll love it here, we all do. And beware, PT tends to get very addicting. :p

And as for PMing someone, just click on their username and a list will roll down and one of the options is to PM (private message) them. :)

BC_MoM
11-12-2006, 11:30 PM
Hallo! ;)
Do you have any dogs? We would love to see pictures, if possible!

Miss Z
11-13-2006, 11:54 AM
Hallo und Willkommen zum Pet Talk! Mein Name ist Zara, ich bin 14 Jahre alt und ich wohne in Lancashire, daß ist in Nordwestengland. Ich habe eine Ratte, die Tia Maria heisst, und drei Wüstenrennmaus, die Twilight, Ebony und Nightshade heissen. Ich habe Deutsches für 3 Jahre erlernt, und meiner Meinung nach ist es eine fantastische Sprache!
Ich hoffe, daß Sie es hier mögen!

BC_MoM
11-13-2006, 01:14 PM
Wow, Zara.. that was amazing! Very fun to read. I think I got the jist of it, too! :D I can read German, I just can't speak - I wish I could. I love it.

caseysmom
11-13-2006, 09:56 PM
Welcome...I have been to your country and it is beautiful! We have a member Kirsten from germany also.

Miss Z
11-14-2006, 12:44 PM
Wow, Zara.. that was amazing! Very fun to read. I think I got the jist of it, too! :D I can read German, I just can't speak - I wish I could. I love it.

Wow, good job :eek:

Hee hee, thanks! German is a really great language and not to hard to learn either, seeing as English is a Germanic language also ;) Speaking it really is fun, basically just pronounce every letter you see and you've got it :p