PDA

View Full Version : But Speaking of Leda....

Catty1
11-12-2006, 02:04 PM
How is she doing, Jen? And the rest of your clowder?

jenluckenbach
11-12-2006, 02:41 PM
Ha, I saw that Leda's thread was bumped up. I have been a little busy lately to post. :o (babies, you know)

She is doing well, but she has taken to chasing Lizzie. :( (Poor Lizzie, seems someone is always trying to intimidate her)

She wants to be a lap cat so bad, but she really has to find a place by herself. The other kitties just crimp her style.

I am a little concerned as to what will happen when the babies are old enough to have run of the foster rooms. Will she hurt them?? :confused: Those babies can't be caged as they grow more active, but I need to be able to TRUST the other fosters. Time will tell. :(

As for all the other cat, no problems except one....

Sterling is spraying again. :mad: I know that it is the kittens's doing, so I just shrug it off and clean up. :( Sure wish he could just accept the fact that they are NOT a threat to im or his home. :confused: I sure hope he is the ONLY one doing it (he is the only one I caught doing it) SIGH.

Catty1
11-12-2006, 03:36 PM
Anyone at work with a single senior parent, other relative, or friend? That might work.

jenluckenbach
11-12-2006, 03:46 PM
Anyone at work with a single senior parent, other relative, or friend? That might work.
HA! I work with a grand total of 4 people! Not a whole lot of options. :(

kimlovescats
11-12-2006, 04:04 PM
Jen, I have a couple of sprayers that I KNOW of, and I think my little siamese girl (Sassy) has taken a liking to pee peeing on the carpet outside my bedroom door! :rolleyes: I don't know what it is going to take to convince hubby we need to pull of this nasty carpet and put down laminate! *sigh*

Catty1
11-12-2006, 04:41 PM
Well, yes, Jen - but you only need one person! :)

catmandu
11-12-2006, 04:45 PM
I wish I was a little closer Jen and I wish that I could help.
But I hear I have been reported again.
I wish this person would jump in the lake.