PDA

View Full Version : Yogurt

manda99
06-10-2002, 12:41 PM
Do your dogs like plain yogurt on their food?
I had never given it before but bought some at the store yesterday and decided to try it.
Do my dogs like yogurt?

OH - MY - GOSH!!
YES!

I have never seen them lick their bowls that clean. Pork Chop got stains out of his plastic bowl that have been there for weeks. I thought they loved egg in their food but that's nothin' compared to yogurt. Man oh man. I couldn't believe it. So funny...
Lick 'em clean, boys! :)

Presley
06-10-2002, 12:58 PM
Presley LOVES yogurt and cottage cheese both. She gets only a tablespoon mixed up in each meal..
Also....
Sweetened with ASPARTAME should NEVER be given to a dog since aspartame non-nutritive sweetener is toxic to dogs.

C.C.'s Mom
06-10-2002, 01:03 PM
Cookie is my walking garbage can. She eats anything, yogurt as well as all the other goodies we humans and cats eat.

I give her cottage cheese when she has an upset stomach. It helps.

Cincy'sMom
06-10-2002, 03:50 PM
One of my girls favorite treats is yogurt covered papaya. It is actually a small pet treat, I buy at Petco., but they love them and they are prefect, bite size for training!

kobieeli
06-10-2002, 06:45 PM
Yup, Kobie and Eli love the nasty ol' plain, unsweetened, fat free stuff! I heard about a tablespoon a day of yogurty goodness helps their stomachs and digestion, too. :D

anna_66
06-10-2002, 07:43 PM
Yes sir! Angus loves the stuff! If he has gas-it works great. But Roxey doesn't much care for it, she's a little picky eater sometimes, others she'll eat whatever you have!

ramanth
06-11-2002, 09:58 AM
Kia would eat till she explodes if I let her.

But I don't. ;)

Yougurt and cottage cheese and the like are extra special treats if we have it in the house. :)