PDA

View Full Version : Oh Ha-ha, very funny - NOT!

catnapper
11-11-2006, 07:34 PM
I came home from 10 hours at work today to find the large chest freezer gone from the mudroom. I asked hubby what happened --- thinking it broke, leaving us with a defrosted frozen Thanksgiving turkey.

He told me someone broke in and stole the freezer! Of COURSE I ran to check that my camera was still here (my biggest fear anymore). I asked if they called the cops. I was freaking out that we were robbed AGAIN. I was just glad all they got was the freezer, but thought it odd thats all they took. I had visions of some idiot lugging the freezer out the back door........

Then hubby and son bust out laughing telling me that gullable must be my middle name. They moved the freezer to the basement to make room for the baby stroller in the mudroom (makes sense)

But WHY tell me were robbed again?! I am so mad they thought it was funny. I am STILL unsettled from our break-in back in July. Of course, the break-in this past summer didn't phase them much because none of their stuff was taken..... but I still don't think their joke was funny.

So here I am exhausted from 10 hours of dog training, my voice still isn't 100% so my throat kills from talking over barking dogs, and then he thinks it would be funny to tell me we were robbed again! :mad:

caseysmom
11-11-2006, 07:36 PM
Your husband has my sense of humor :D

jenluckenbach
11-11-2006, 07:39 PM
Men! :rolleyes: :mad: :confused:

Husky15
11-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Your husband has my sense of humor :D

Same here. :p

I can see why you would be shaken up by that - I probably would be too.

kimlovescats
11-11-2006, 09:01 PM
My how boys love to tease!!!! :rolleyes: I'm sorry, I probably would have gone to my room and cried, after getting very mad!!! :eek: ;)

Catty1
11-11-2006, 10:36 PM
Guess THEY'LL be defrosting and cooking the turkey THIS year!!!!!

Hope you feel ok now!

catnapper
11-11-2006, 10:44 PM
Guess THEY'LL be defrosting and cooking the turkey THIS year!!!!!

They do every year. I help out by staying as far away from the kitchen as possible.

I guess I shouldn't be too mad at him - he FINALLLY patched the hole in the wall along the ceiling in the mudroom.... I've only been asking him to fix it for 3 years :rolleyes: So now I get to paint it this coming week, which for most people sound like punishment but I LOVE to paint!