PDA

View Full Version : Spare a thought for us...

Miss Z
11-11-2006, 12:29 PM
Some of you may remember my turbulent week back in January, when just one of the problems was my grandad's death. Today would have been his 85th birthday, so today will be hitting my grandma pretty hard, and all of my family too.

It's funny that his birthday falls on rememberance day, so I can do precisely that.

I don't have too much to say on the matter but I hope you all understand. ((hugs to all))

Suki Wingy
11-11-2006, 12:31 PM
Sending Good vibes your way!

kimlovescats
11-11-2006, 12:33 PM
I'm so sorry! Anniversaries like these are always so hard. I pray that your Grandma is able to get through this day and remember the good times!

Hugs to all of you!
Kim ;)

krazyaboutkatz
11-11-2006, 12:59 PM
Lots of positive thoughts and good vibes are being sent your way.

Karen
11-11-2006, 01:04 PM
Today is also my great-aunt's wedding anniversary, I used to wonder why they got married on Veteran's Day - then I realized they got married before it was declared as Veteran's Day!

And of course today is Corinna's Memorial Service in Montana.

Joyful and solemn remembrances all in one. You'll be in our prayers, Miss Z.

Hey, tell us your favorite story about your grandpa!

Vela
11-11-2006, 01:37 PM
It is a hard weekend and day for many, my prayers for all of you in this difficult time Zara. I wish you all the best wishes and try to remember your grandpa with smiles as well as tears, he would want you to.

davidpizzica
11-11-2006, 05:35 PM
Zara, my thoughts are with you on this sad anniversary. I lost my father on Nov 9th, 2000 and this coming Dec.3 would have been his 102nd birthday.